Muslim "King of Kung Fu" Salikhov Hype Train

Renzo Machida

Carlson Gracie Lineage
@Orange
Reaction score
hype.jpg

Muslim Magomedovich Salikhov is a multiple Wushu Sanda world champion and along Hossein Ojaghi he is the only non-chinese person that won the Wushu Sanda King's Cup.

Wushu Sda World Championships
2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015

Kickboxing record: 185 Wins (75 KO) - 13 Losses (13 UD)

MMA record:
12 - 1
-10 KO, 1 SUB all in the first round
-Only loss to submission loss in 2 minutes
-Last 4 KO wins by spinning back kick
-Spinning back kicked 2 Ex-UFC Fighters in a row in the last two fights

be careful the racist sherdog mods moved my Muslim hype thread to the wasteland because I said Muslim in the title.

stay woke

Hope he fights well, i would be worried about his wrestling since he is stand up but since he comes from dagestan i bet he's had some good experience on the mat.

He likes to throw spinning shit.

PIkprkZ.gif

be careful the racist sherdog mods moved my Muslim hype thread to the wasteland because I said Muslim in the title.

stay woke
Sherdog mods are racist? What does that have to do with moving your thread about Muslim in title ?

Hope he fights well, i would be worried about his wrestling since he is stand up but since he comes from dagestan i bet he's had some good experience on the mat.
exactly bro he's from dagestan he has years of wrestling just excelled at striking so uses it.

I'm in. Been looking forward to seeing his UFC debut.

exactly bro he's from dagestan he has years of wrestling just excelled at striking so uses it.
Haven't been particularly impressed with his grappling so far.

That said, he's a striking phenom.

According to my calculations he should demolish Alex Garcia but who knows what the future may bring

tumblr_lc9j23tiwQ1qa54hvo1_400.gif

He's cool. Good striking credentials. I'd much rather see The Dominican Nightmare MMA Starch him though. Rough him up, manhandle him on the ground and then knock him into next week when his rhythm is thrown off and he's too worried about another takedown.

I picked this guy by KO/TKO in rd 2. Just a gut reaction.

But, you can’t just disregard a Tristar fighter.

I'm definitely intrigued. He's a bit old though at 33.

Back