Muslim "King of Kung Fu" Salikhov Hype Train

LL

At least he didn't get knocked out like some 'K1 level strikers'.

salikhov looks somewhat sloppy. zalid is much better.

Exciting striker gets wrestlefucked. Sad!

lol.. who did he win those 160 odd fights against..

his record seems legit

<{cruzshake}>

We should throw away the meaning of the term out of the discussion as nobody defines the martial art based off of its name. What actually matters is what types of practices are being done under the certain term. If you are going to use that logic, we can even call boxing a kung fu and we both know that's an unrealistic application.

Boxing isn't a chinese martial art.

He needs to improve his ground game. Always knew that was his weakness, didn't expect his opponent to be this skilled.

Salikhov needs to join the closest wrestling/sambo gym in Dagestan ASAP!!

Doesn't matter, Kung Fu means hardwork. You said it so by yourself.

That's the literal meaning. I also said any chinese martial art falls under kung fu, if its an umbrella term. Its used interchangeably with Wushu.

That's the literal meaning. I also said any chinese martial art falls under kung fu, if its an umbrella term. Its used interchangeably with Wushu.

Why only chinese martial arts but not others ?? you can't pick and chose what you want mate.

i honestly dont saw any exciting striking.
Probably because he was scared of takedowns. Watch his previous fights.

Sadly, as I suspected, his wrestling and ground game is deficient.

Probably because he was scared of takedowns. Watch his previous fights.

Sadly, as I suspected, his wrestling and ground game is deficient.

garcia looked for me juiced on streoids but salikovh literally could do nothing, he even doesnt have any signifikant strike advantage, garcia got him with his overhand right.

Sorry but was not a good start and dont think it will go too far

Back