Crime MURDER IN OHIO: Kids as young as 5 days old among 7 shot dead

Obligatory, if responsible gun owners didn't own guns, somehow, criminals wouldn't possess and use them either.
Obligatory did these guns magically appear in the hands of criminals or did "responsible gun owners" see them onto the black market and/or pawnshop

It's now 8 people, all in the same family. Most likely a disgruntled family member.

https://www.rt.com/usa/340620-ohio-active-shooter-casualties/
Veeeerrrrrryyyyyyy disgruntled...

6 month old was targeted in Detroit last week. Revenge shooting for drugs or something. This sounds even worse, which I didn't think was possible. Goes to show me. I couldn't believe a few years ago when those two guys shot that baby in the face during an alleged robbery. Did they ever find out if the mom was in on that?

It seems one theory about the motive was jealousy over a demolition derby car:

Johnny Gambill, whose wife Lorretta was first cousin to Dana Lynn Rhoden, 37, said: ‘Some of us have been talking about the jealousy that Frankie had faced over his car.

‘It was worth more than $3,000 and that made some people jealous around Piketon.’

Gambill, a trash collector, added: ' My wife had spoken to Dana about it and we feel today that could be the reason because there ain’t nothing else that seems what it could it be.

‘The Rhoden’s are good people who live for each other and there is no reason why anybody should want to do this. They are all very close.

‘There is no drugs reason or money reason. Everybody is peaceful around here normally. There ain’t never been anything at all like this.

‘The whole thing is so shocking and if the car was the reason then that is so disgusting and incredible. But there were people jealous about him and his car.’

Russ Clark, who runs ‘Smash It Demolition Derbys’ locally with his brother Tim, said Frankie Rhoden’s car was worth more than many of the cars used in tournaments.

He told Daily Mail Online that most cars were valued at around $500 to $1000 with high end cars worth from $2000 upwards. The victim’s car ‘would easily be worth $3000’ he added.

Demolition derbies are popular across the midwest, and Frankie Rhoden had featured his car in local demolition derbies.

Veeeerrrrrryyyyyyy disgruntled...

6 month old was targeted in Detroit last week. Revenge shooting for drugs or something. This sounds even worse, which I didn't think was possible. Goes to show me. I couldn't believe a few years ago when those two guys shot that baby in the face during an alleged robbery. Did they ever find out if the mom was in on that?

You just couldn't help yourself, could you?

On CNN, they were insinuating that this was drug war related and that this family has skeletons in the closet.

Wasn't that 99% of peoples assumption before they even opened the thread?

Yeah, but because this happened in Appalachia, they thought it would be meth, not weed.

DeWine: 3 marijuana grow operations at shooting scenes

Update, 5:15 p.m.: Attorney General Mike DeWine and Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader had very little to reveal about the investigation into the Pike County mass killings during a Sunday evening press conference, but did say authorities found three marijuana grow operations at the scenes of the crime.

Reader indicated teams of law enforcement were in the woods near the crime scenes looking for evidence. Reader and DeWine would not comment on if the crimes were drug-related, but reiterated the shootings were planned and specifically targeted the Rhoden family.

This whole situation is one US Marshal with a cowboy hat away from turning into an episode of Justified.

It would seem that this was a drug lord/gangland execution.
Pot farm found.
Multiple family members in multiple locations. No children under 16 killed. (Killed a lady as she slept next to her baby, baby survived)

This isn't some random, angry neighbor type of killing. Add that the sheriff told the remaining family members to be armed and ready. This is the middle of nowhere, by time the cops show up, their only job is to collect evidence and call a coroner.

It would seem that this was a drug lord/gangland execution.
Pot farm found.
Multiple family members in multiple locations. No children under 16 killed. (Killed a lady as she slept next to her baby, baby survived)

This isn't some random, angry neighbor type of killing. Add that the sheriff told the remaining family members to be armed and ready. This is the middle of nowhere, by time the cops show up, their only job is to collect evidence and call a coroner.

But it was probably local competition. The cartel wouldn't have spared the children.

5Hj1xWk.jpg

No backlash against TS for suggesting most victims were children? Or was that how it was actually first reported?

No backlash against TS for suggesting most victims were children? Or was that how it was actually first reported?

16 year old boy, 19 year old girl, 20 year old girl are among the executed.

A few children under 3 years of age and a newborn were spared.

apparently the killer was black so the media stop reporting on this news asap from cnn to fox news. pathetic.
A: source ?

B: maybe its because it turned out to be drug related and has nothing to do with race , took the bloom off the rose so to speak ,

Last edited:
Back