Crime MURDER IN OHIO: Kids as young as 5 days old among 7 shot dead

When you fuck with peoples money.. it's not only your life you're putting in danger.

This some Hatfield's & McCoys type shit.

This aint over.

Also, holy number of banned posters itt

Scroll back through the pages. It's a fucking graveyard

They really REALLY want to pass these gun laws. That’s all I’m sayin.

They really REALLY want to pass these gun laws. That’s all I’m sayin.
I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you saying that "they" had something to do with this, or just that they'll use it as propaganda?

I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you saying that "they" had something to do with this, or just that they'll use it as propaganda?
Terrorism is being waged against us, the people. That’s what I’m saying/suspecting.

When I read that there were three different crime scenes I thought of Paris and Brussels but it seems like all the victims are related so I'm not so sure its Islamic terrorism.

I'm going with a white guy this time around.
When we hear situations like this it’s sad we have to play guess that race,politics,gender game. This was horrible any way we look at it. Whoever did it is human garbage...

“Because I say so” logic. Arrogant people that don’t realize they live in a self-centered bubble.

When a nutcase doesn't realize how nutty he is, we get this ^. Yeah, da gubment had this family murder a whole family to take yer gunzzz. It's scary that people like you exist. You should of been euthanized, for everyone's safety.

When a nutcase doesn't realize how nutty he is, we get this ^. Yeah, da gubment had this family murder a whole family to take yer gunzzz. It's scary that people like you exist. You should of been euthanized, for everyone's safety.
I should be euthanized, yet i’m the nut case?? The irony and hypocrisy is incredible!!

This is how fearful ppl communicate. So emotionally fragile they must attack out of defense.

I should be euthanized, yet i’m the nut case?? The irony and hypocrisy is incredible!!

This is how fearful ppl communicate. So emotionally fragile they must attack out of defense.

So emotionally fragile and fearful? You literally have been fear-mongered to the point you believe the gubment would do something like this to take yer gunz. Do you realize how crazy you sound? Please don't shoot up someplace, you psycho.

The absolute only good I can hope for, is that the innocent children were closely related to the shooter, so the genes that allow somebody to murder children were part of what was eliminated. Judging by the ages they weren't all his or her children, and no matter what it's an insane tragedy. Children are our angels, and you don't hurt them like that.

When did this happen?

Edit: nevermind

When we hear situations like this it’s sad we have to play guess that race,politics,gender game. This was horrible any way we look at it. Whoever did it is human garbage...
Can't disagree. I try to be fair in the guessing game though. Like that one time a Somali guy shot up a church. Somalia is like 98% Muslim and there had been a few other Islamist attacks around the same time so it looked for sure like an Islamist attack, so much so I said I'd eat my hat if it wasn't. And it wasn't, it the guy was Christian and had some beef with a churchgoer...

These people lived a short drive from me. We probably went to the same Wal Mart. What the hell!

Yeah. I live very close to the spot of a really heinous murder scene involving a child that made the national news a couple years ago. It's a strange feeling knowing you've probably ran across the perpetrators at some point.

Back