Muay Thai kicks ineffective in MMA?

You've had poor coachs
I've had enough good coaches to be able to recognize bad ones.

As you see they aren't trying to push/move the bag. You're welcome to show me examples of thais that push.

Maybe you mean the half knee half shin kick that has more of a driving forward motion and less rotation than the typical round kick.

Last edited:
^ @9:50 The GOAT says there is a myth in MMA that you shouldn't kick a wrestler. CK is sure everyone knows about the Notorious one and his opinions on Muay Thai. He said the Thai style is flat footed. Well, once again, he made another interesting statement. He says the Muay Thai kick is like a push that allows kicks to be easily caught. The GOAT kicks like a whip. You can't catch a whip. Does this mean karate/TKD kicks > MT kicks?

[YT]MSH26hHATfo[/YT]
^ @1:40 Flat-footed Thai style.

youtube vids dont show, let me help you out

@mraa1 Keep it up if you want to say bye bye to your account...

wtf?

what has he done to warrant a ban? you are not a mod so why do you care throwing around 'threats'. i dont agree with everything he says said but he can voice his opinion, you seem easily triggered over nothing.

i bet you wouldt threaten anyone face to face, forum hero.

He is the same guy as celestial kid. Just less annoying now
Thanks for the heads up, I try to avoid engaging in any sort of discussion with such individuals, its a waste of time. Its a shame they get some sort of joy out of polluting one of the more civilized sub forums on Sherdog

Back