Muay Thai: Dealing With the Peekaboo Boxer

I'm all for a good joke, but not when it's at the expense of my honor...You crossed the line, I'm really disappointed... I don't think i will post in here anymore...

I'm all for a good joke, but not when it's at the expense of my honor...You crossed the line, I'm really disappointed... I don't think i will post in here anymore...

This is going down Payak territory

@AndyMaBobs

The grappling forum knows a lot about reclaiming honor. You should look up 'Sitch'.

Wouldn't it be funny if Arize wasn't a nak muay or a boxer... but actually an olympic level curling player

I always assumed he was a Taekkyeon guy...

Yeah Yeah, gang up all on the new guy...but i wont front. I know that you know that i'm right.

I don't know who Payak or Sitch are, so i cant reply properly to this...

The grappling forum knows a lot about reclaiming honor. You should look up 'Sitch'.

Grappling forum? Are you crazy? They talk about BJJ there... I prefer listen to AndyMaBobs talking nonsense about punches in MT than go there...

Wouldn't it be funny if Arize wasn't a nak muay or a boxer... but actually an olympic level curling player

Would be more respectful than throwing punches in MT...

I always assumed he was a Taekkyeon guy...

What the fak?

Last edited:
So who was Sitch?
F12 story teller. Cliffs:

-threesome with his BJJ coach on some Boise dime
-doing BJJ stuff while smashing his wife (iz normal, we all put our significants in "triangles" and "north south")
-plowed some massage call girl, and hold his wife it was BJJ honor or some shit

F12 story teller. Cliffs:

-threesome with his BJJ coach on some Boise dime
-doing BJJ stuff while smashing his wife (iz normal, we all put our significants in "triangles" and "north south")
-plowed some massage call girl, and hold his wife it was BJJ honor or some shit

Yeah, but you really have to go find the posts to understand why it was so funny. The writing of that guy...10/10.

And don't forget a Rift in the Gym, origin of the legendary F12 'coleslaw' meme.

Hope you all don't compare me to them...As i understand, they both like to talk about their life's exploits. I don't do that (I think)...I don't talk about my life...I'm just talking about yours: DON'T THROW PUNCHES WHEN DOING MUAY THAI

Hope you all don't compare me to them...As i understand, they both like to talk about their life's exploits. I don't do that (I think)...I don't talk about my life...I'm just talking about yours: DON'T THROW PUNCHES WHEN DOING MUAY THAI
Too late bruh
1,2,3,kick..
slip, 6,3,2

...are the GOAT MT combos

teeps and middle kicks are for cans

Did Mike Tyson kick? No.
Did Saenchai kick? Yes.
Who became world heavyweight champion?

F11 - 1
ARIZE - 0

Back