Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

To be fair bananas still kills it in the challenges. Just had some bad luck in the eliminations

Kinda surprised former mental midgets Zack and Tony are absolutely running the game. Poor Britini, never had a chance against a beast like Laurel. Was hoping to see Laurel vs Kim. Nelson has got crazy heart to hang in with Darrell like that.

Hoping Natalie's fake ass gets put in soon. Her and Jemmye might be good tv but they are weak ass competitors.

Kinda surprised former mental midgets Zack and Tony are absolutely running the game. Poor Britini, never had a chance against a beast like Laurel. Was hoping to see Laurel vs Kim. Nelson has got crazy heart to hang in with Darrell like that.

Hoping Natalie's fake ass gets put in soon. Her and Jemmye might be good tv but they are weak ass competitors.
That was funny when TJ is flipping that coin to determine the match ups. Tells Kam that she’s going against Ashley. Then just looks at Britni and says “Britni...I’m sorry!” And you can hear everyone snickering away

Agree about Natalie. She’s nice to look at but damn annoying, can’t stand her voice

And Devin, going from such a high, winning an elimination, to picking the worst team for the next challenge with his grenade

And finally....a normal episode, challenge and elimination in the same show.

I love Darrell when he says things wrong.

"I got a rep. And it's time to withhold it."

Even though he and CM won their PROS challenge, he got the the phrase wrong because he pronounced the letter Y like the Spanish word for "and" which made them redo the last leg.

Bananas is slipping the last few seasons.

Yeah it's been downhill for him ever since he screwed over Sara back in Rivals 3 (despite wining the last Champs vs Stars or whatever that lame season was).

I've never liked Bananas tbh. The dude is just a Kenny & Evan-lite with his plotting, scheming & backstabbing (he was actually those guys' goon too before they were banned for allegedly raping Tonya back in the Ruins challenge season). I never liked those guys either, always thought they were scum.

Bananas is legit but his track record in eliminations is 7-9 so despite him being formidable physically & mentally, he doesn't normally do too well in eliminations so you can bet there's a high chance of him going home.

I've personally always been a fan of Wes, CT & Brad. I've always liked how they played the game (plus they always side against Bananas too) & despite the hate they get, I actually like some of these new ppl on these challenges from Are You The One like Nelson, Devin, Hunter, etc.

Good episode. Tony and Zach are running shit but I think they made a mistake flat out lying again but it might not matter as they are almost in the final.

My guess is gemme and Kyle come in last. On a side not kailah has a smoking body but I find her face hideous for some reason.

I quite enjoyed watching Tony, Zach and Brad all say Natalie’s name for the elimination, and just seeing her face when she realizes she’s being betrayed.

Guessing that Jemmye and maybe Devin get eliminated in that “Rhonda” challenge.

Glad Leroy was able to take out Brad, damn he was pissed! Good to see him all fired up

And we had to endure Jemmye’s face far too long this season

Was hoping Leroy would make it through tonight. Kinda sucks that they don’t get to keep their money that they won through the season. Good for whoever the eventual winner is though, that’s a lot of coin
Looks like next week is the finale coupled with a reunion

I'm probably under estimating the difficulty but how can these people be that gassed after running 3ish miles even with that armor on? That British dude doesn't look like he does any physical activity outside of drinking and banging girls but he smoked two of them.

Leroy had that but gave it up. I was happy to see Tony shit the bed. I wish they would've given bananas more to do.

Here’s a clip of the new season coming soon

I'm probably under estimating the difficulty but how can these people be that gassed after running 3ish miles even with that armor on? That British dude doesn't look like he does any physical activity outside of drinking and banging girls but he smoked two of them.

Tony fucked everyone by grabbing leroys stick. That british guy didnt have to fight anyone for sticks. Leroy and tony ran alot of extra miles

The final was well over 20 miles total per the cast members. They just edited it down

It was portrayed that Zach AND tony were taking Leroy’s torch back and yet somehow Leroy finished before both of them? No idea how it happened and that pretty much sealed Tony’s fate along with having to wait an hour for kailah.

Overall I wasn’t a big fan of the finale. When it gets down to the final I want the producers to design it so that everyone controls their own fate. Letting people take someone else’s torch could result in 3 people teaming up on the 4th and that person could actually deserve to win but be screwed. Same thing with bananas. Although it was very weak he shouldn’t be influencing the final just because they want to put him in the preview. I’m also not a fan of how increasingly top heavy the money is getting. It doesn’t add anything to the show and I think if you make it that far you should get some dough.

Would’ve liked to see tony in the money because he made some boss moves and you know he needs it. Zach deserves it so I’m rooting for him or cara Maria. Entire season coming down to a game of memory is trash too.

Overall I wasn’t a big fan of the finale. When it gets down to the final I want the producers to design it so that everyone controls their own fate. .

They seem to have some bullshit on all the more recent ones where people have to wait, square off, or whatever. That just slows people down. I would much rather see an individual timed race for everyone to complete the course and obstacles along the way. Male vs male, female vs female. At least in that situation the best overall competitor is going to win rather than it partially coming down to chance.

The torch game, I can only assume Leroy was out-pacing them to get the win after they stopped taking from each other. Leroy was the first player to put a torch in his basket IIRC, so maybe it was a product of the timing of the truce being called and his work rate that got him the win.

They need to make sure to invite Melissa back by the way, she's hot af.

Back