Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

That elimination last night was awesome, girls wrestling for a ball in a pool of oil and water. Kinda wanted blondie Melissa to win. She’s like the new Camilla with her drunken fits of rage. Seems like a whole lot of the girls do not like her, except for jersey trash mouth.

And was kinda hoping the troika would’ve sent in Britni instead

So many people this season and with all the drama, all we had last night was the elimination right at the end

Great finale but holy shit is the show dragging on. Entertaining af but It burns me up that they cant do 1 challenge and 1 elimination per episode

And Melissa with a style hack for the women!

That elimination last night was awesome, girls wrestling for a ball in a pool of oil and water. Kinda wanted blondie Melissa to win. She’s like the new Camilla with her drunken fits of rage. Seems like a whole lot of the girls do not like her, except for jersey trash mouth.

And was kinda hoping the troika would’ve sent in Britni instead

So many people this season and with all the drama, all we had last night was the elimination right at the end
What is this about women wrestling in oil??!!

What is this about women wrestling in oil??!!
Haha, well here’s an IG post of one of the girls involved in that elimination. Scroll through the images, she has a few minutes of it at the end of this post. Not good quality though as it looks like she recorded it off her laptop. She states in this post that the elimination lasted over 2 hours

Finally caught up, been working crazy hours. Don't watch Big Brother but my impression so far is that Victor seems like a pretty good dude. I kinda felt like Natalie was nice as well, but now she's coming off a bit phony and it seems like she just wants to ride Banana's coattails. The note storyline was stupid af. I don't even care. Pretty sure Brad is going to crush whatever guy is chosen, he comes off as a legit crazy person.

Finally caught up, been working crazy hours. Don't watch Big Brother but my impression so far is that Victor seems like a pretty good dude. I kinda felt like Natalie was nice as well, but now she's coming off a bit phony and it seems like she just wants to ride Banana's coattails. The note storyline was stupid af. I don't even care. Pretty sure Brad is going to crush whatever guy is chosen, he comes off as a legit crazy person.
Yeah Victor is a good guy, and he’s actually pretty good at comps or he was on BB anyway. He was pretty dominant on his season of BB. Might be a different story with beasts like Brad or whoever else. It’s a different selection process for BB than it is for the Challenge

I thought the note storyline was dumb too. Really? They’re turning The Challenge into “murder mystery” type of show now? Blurring out the culprit so even the viewer can’t tell who’s doing it?

I’m guessing they’re gonna pick Victor to go up against Brad. Natalie wants that, so I’m guessing Bananas will go along with it, and then it seems Tony (Scotty Pippen) will follow suit.

Good season so far, apart from the fact it’s being dragged out with the lack of a comp and elimination with every episode

Got caught up. Of course it was Bananas leaving the notes around the house. That elimination with Joss/Derrick was insane, both guys gotta be on the next season, both are savages

Leroy getting busted up again, guy has the worst luck

Derek/Joss was like a BW going against a MW. Derek is a badger.

I wonder what the rules were for the figure 8 challenge. Joss should have back mounted him and drained his energy.
Joss is a monster with good cardio for a big guy.

Well Marie absolutely sucked at that elimination. But glad Kailah won! Thought it was dumb at first by her to choose the "Pick Teams" grenade, even TJ seemed surprised by it. But seems to have worked out for her

Also, there was an after show this week, anyone see that? The guests were Marie and Jemmye, and one of the hosts was Vinnie from Jersey Shore. Not much to see, however they did read a Bananas tweet about Jemmye that was pretty funny. He was trashing Jemmye's athleticism and said something about Jemmye in athletic wear is like putting racing stripes on a dump truck

Haha, well here’s an IG post of one of the girls involved in that elimination. Scroll through the images, she has a few minutes of it at the end of this post. Not good quality though as it looks like she recorded it off her laptop. She states in this post that the elimination lasted over 2 hours

I liked that girl

It was funny that all the girls were saying KAM would beat her ass. She wasnt scared tho and you found out why. Bitch has MMA skills.

Tuesday was entertaining episode but I’ll never understand and it happens every season....these kids are terrified to vote in bananas because they want to last a couple more weeks but they are just delaying the inevitable. Devin is only one with balls to try and take him out.

Alright, did we really need 40 minutes of drama tonight? Surprised to see Devin actually send Bananas home though, that was a fun challenge to watch

I was kinda hoping that Kayleigh would get loose, when she was pissed and they were holding her back, and crack Jemmye in the jaw. That girl annoys the hell out of me with her holier-than-thou little speeches to the camera. Anyway, glad TJ called them out on their antics

Last edited:
Alright, did we really need 40 minutes of drama tonight? Surprised to see Devin actually send Bananas home though, that was a fun challenge to watch

I was kinda hoping that Kayleigh would get loose, when she was pissed and they were holding her back, and crack Jemmye in the jaw. That girl annoys the hell out of me with her holier-than-thou little speeches to the camera. Anyway, glad TJ called them out on their tactics.

Jemmye

realworld3.jpg

went from being one of the biggest joke contestants in Challenge history

to strutting around in the last two seasons like she sucked at enough seasons to become a major player veteran

she now weighs in on roughly 80% of all events that happen every episode confidently

and allies with Bananas

who forgot she was a human person who exists anywhere near the set, 30 years ago

Tuesday was entertaining episode but I’ll never understand and it happens every season....these kids are terrified to vote in bananas because they want to last a couple more weeks but they are just delaying the inevitable. Devin is only one with balls to try and take him out.
Dude delivered tonight! And gotta give it to Tony for taking a stand, I liked his speech though, saying something like "if I'm Bananas' protege, then he should appreciate this move"

I like when tony ate his weight in shame during the gameshow with sad dead eyes

I wish that gameshow existed 10 seasons ago

Idk about that episode. For a minute I actually thought they were going to go an entire episode without showing a challenge or completing an elimination.

IMO these eliminations should all be physical. It’s more entertaining to watch and it’s truer to the spirit of the game. It’s anticlimactic when devin and bananas are talking shit and threatening each other an entire episode and then they settle it by flipping some light switches.

Tony made a boss move but most likely because he’s so easily influenced by others not because he’s strategic. Dudes a dumbass and he probably still won’t make the final. It was a great opportunity to bounce bananas but I hate to see him go out in such a lame elimination.

Can’t believe devin was able to play those pawns with that hookup shit. What a bunch of cunts especially Kayla.

Also saw about 10 minuets of the aftershow. Brittany is fkn smoking and she was hammered. All 4 of them came off as complete fkn douche bags

These uk chicks makes our american girls look like complete and utter trash

Bananas is slipping the last few seasons.

He is cursed ever since he stole all of that loot! But not really, in the 3 seasons since he pulled that move he has lost to Darrell in a physical elimination (no one is beating that guy in anything physical), Derrick (another beast), and Devin who got lucky and only had to push some light switches faster. What is really happening is that Bananas is old and the cast is getting younger and hes not able to talk his way into a final anymore like he used to as they all want to make a name off of him.

Tony pulled one of the biggest moves ever, loved it. I am a big Banana fan but that was great. Tony has sucked complete ass for pretty much every season hes been on but hes really killing it this season now that it seems like hes not getting hammered every second possible.

Back