Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

Holy shit, just ran into the greatest female, arguably greatest period, all around competitor, Sarah. I tried to probe to see whether she would compete again but she didn't say, however, I told her that when Bananas double crossed her I wished the show was fake, she said it wasn't fake. It's real.
That was so damn cold by Bananas to do that.

I remember watching that episode and kinda being bored as TJ is explaining the breakdown of money to the competitors. I had it on in the background, not really watching but listening as it seemed like another cookie-cutter episode. Then Bananas goes into his speech, and I turned to the tv thinking “no way in hell he screws her over” Then Bananas with the “I’m gonna take the money and run Teej!” That was some crazy TV!!!

Anyway, Sarah seems to be in a good place in her life, good for her

So Cara wins again. But again we had to endure another recap of the season before they finally showed us the finale

Champs vs Stars looks like it has an interesting mix of personalities, but they’re getting pretty loose with the term “stars”

I really like Cara-Maria, even though she gets stupidly annoying sometimes -- at least she's not mean-spirited. I think Zach is kinda the same way, but I don't cut as much slack for him because he goes 1000% bitch when he doesn't get his way.

All of them ganging up on her was hard to watch; especially Jordan, who again follows in the Banana-footsteps by criticizing someone for something he does worse, criticizing Cara-Maria for daring to have a holier-than-thou attitude -- like, really? Really, Jordan?

I don’t know anything about that Hennessy girl, but damn she’s crazy/annoying

And just like that...she’s gone!!!

Anyone know what her deal is, she just went off last night and kept blabbering about being disrespected, although Devin barely said anything, he was actually pretty tame as compared to how he talks to Bananas

Anyone still watching this Champs vs Stars? Not bad so far, Jozea is so damn lucky. Don't like him as I watched Big Brother and he was a douche then, but was kinda funny to see the Champs get served like that!

Anyway, next real season is coming soon, called The Challenge:Final Reckoning. Looks pretty good so far with who is lined up for the season

Yeah still watching. Better than previous champ vs seasons but not as entertaining as the real challenge

Just started watching Vendetta, Britni still makes me hard as diamonds. Cool idea to finally bring in people from other countries.

edit: Yeah, Nicole still looks like a post op tranny. As a matter of fact I've seen better looking trannies than her....no homo.

This champs vs stars has been pretty good. I'm glad Ashley got her ass sent home.

Just started watching Vendetta, Britni still makes me hard as diamonds. Cool idea to finally bring in people from other countries.

edit: Yeah, Nicole still looks like a post op tranny. As a matter of fact I've seen better looking trannies than her....no homo.
Yeah she’s hot! The next season is going to be called Final Reckoning, pretty sure she’ll be on it

This champs vs stars has been pretty good. I'm glad Ashley got her ass sent home.
I was good with either going home, hate the fact that Ashley kept trying to throw the comps, but so funny that blue team kept winning.

Yeah she’s hot! The next season is going to be called Final Reckoning, pretty sure she’ll be on it
pretty much binged the entire season now. 1. Brit, 2.Kalah, 3.Natalie 4.British blonde chic after that test of bitches are virtually identical. Kalah Jemmye going full mean girls was grade a douchebag move.
p. s. correy is pathetic

pretty much binged the entire season now. 1. Brit, 2.Kalah, 3.Natalie 4.British blonde chic after that test of bitches are virtually identical. Kalah Jemmye going full mean girls was grade a douchebag move.
p. s. correy is pathetic
Oh shit ya, forgot about Natalie, she’s definitely confirmed for next season

p. s. correy is pathetic
Did you get to see the reunion shows too? They had 2 of them

Did you get to see the reunion shows too? They had 2 of them
not yet, im on ep 12 or 13 now ...Tony going full, Khabib/Barboza on that food challenge was impressive as fuck.

edit : carpet muncher Nicole gets the fifth place, her accent is horrific but she fine.

Get caught up on Champs vs Stars, it’s pretty good so far and still on-going
As soon as i'm done with this...I gotta find some good Champs vs Stars season 2 vids, I wanna watch Justina's fine ass.

Back