Television MTV The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies

As soon as i'm done with this...I gotta find some good Champs vs Stars season 2 vids, I wanna watch Justina's fine ass.
They need to bring her back for a regular season! May as well, they’re bringing Big Brother, and other reality shows. She’s fine

They need to bring her back for a regular season! May as well, they’re bringing Big Brother, and other reality shows. She’s fine
They need expand their roster and casting criteria. Champs vs Stars season 2 was not even b list celebs. It was c-list internet fame celebs. Also, they should just do open call criteria casting for their regular seasons. Half of those bozos are barely famous and hardly anyone remembers them from their base shows. Who gives as shit if they were on RuPal's drag race or on Masterchef ??

Random thought, I don't understand why people make fun of Bananas? He's basically living the life, fucking random semi famous celebs and traveling the world while doing something physical every now and then. Plus, he openly fucks with everyone's head.

Again I shake my head at the "athletes" chosen for the pros team. Cardi B's sister, Brooke Hogan and a Victoria's secret model...holy shit, talk about scrapping the bottom of the barrel. They might as a well give Pauly Shore a call.

I stopped watching those shows after about 20 yrs old. I'm not into drama and petty fights in reality shows anymore. Although I accidentally lingered when I was flipping through the channels b/c a few of those girls are fine as hell. Especially that black British girl.

Again I shake my head at the "athletes" chosen for the pros team. Cardi B's sister, Brooke Hogan and a Victoria's secret model...holy shit, talk about scrapping the bottom of the barrel. They might as a well give Pauly Shore a call.

I am sure with a couple of weeks of training, they can make it on the WMMA roster.

Wow, Jozea really is useless, but his partner wasn't good either at that swim challenge.

CT/Tony have to be the faves now to win this

That episode was awesome!! So funny to see Casper send Shane home!!! I'm liking this Stars vs Champs season. Shane yelling at Casper, something like "at least I'm famous for being me, not fucking a famous person!" I just turned my head and thought "what? Shane is famous?"

And next season is coming up soon The Challenge Final Reckoning, July 10

Cast

• Amanda Garcia (Original series: Are You The One? season 3)
  • Angela Babicz (Original series: Bad Girls Club; rookie)
  • Brad Fiorenza (Original series: 2004’s The Real World: San Diego)
  • Britni Thornton (Original series: Are You the One? season 3)
  • Cara Maria Sorbello (Original series: Fresh Meat II; last season’s winner)
  • Chuck Mowery (Original series: Are You the One? season 3; rookie)
  • C.T. Tamburello (Original series: The Real World: Paris)
  • Da’Vonne Rogers (Original series: Big Brother 17; rookie)
  • Derrick Henry (Original series: Are You the One? season 5)
  • Faith Stowers (Original series: Vanderpump Rules; rookie)
  • Jemmye Carroll (Original series: 2010’s The Real World: New Orleans)
  • Jenna Compono (Original series: The Real World: Ex-Plosion)
  • Johnny Bananas (Original series: The Real World: Key West)
  • Joss Mooney (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Ex on the Beach)
  • Jozea Flores (Original series: Big Brother 18; rookie)
  • Kailah Casillas (Original series: The Real World: Go Big or Go Home)
  • Kam Williams (Original series: Are You the One? season 5)
  • Kayleigh Morris (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Ex on the Beach)
  • Kyle Christie (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Geordie Shore)
  • Marie Roda (Original series: The Real World: St. Thomas)
  • Melissa Reeves (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Ex on the Beach)
  • Natalie Negrotti (Original series: Big Brother 18)
  • Nelson Thomas (Original series: Are You the One? season 3)
  • Paulie Calafiore (Original series: Big Brother 18; rookie)
  • Shane Landrum (Original series: Road Rules: Campus Crawl)
  • Sylvia Elsrode (Original series: The Real World: Skeletons)
  • Tori Deal (Original series: Are You the One? season 4)
  • Veronica Portillo (Original series: Road Rules: Semester at Sea)
  • Zach Nichols (Original series: The Real World: San Diego 2011
https://people.com/tv/mtv-the-challenge-final-reckoning-cast/

Last edited:
CT/Tony win. Was kinda hoping Casper and Louise were going to pull off the win, but I'm ok with CT/Tony

Next real season starts in a few more weeks, looks pretty stacked

Just started watching this Champs vs Stars season. Good lord, this Hennessy chick doesn't know when to shut up.

Just started watching this Champs vs Stars season. Good lord, this Hennessy chick doesn't know when to shut up.
She’s unbearable, just wait, she gets worse. Also, tonight is the reunion show for Champs vs Stars

She’s unbearable, just wait, she gets worse. Also, tonight is the reunion show for Champs vs Stars
Yeah, I just finished the episode where she quit. Good riddance.

I have to say, Tony has really been growing on me lately. He makes so many bone headed decisions, but it makes for fantastic TV. He's very entertaining.

Been rooting for Louise Hazel as well, I like how she plays the game.

Wooo, that was a good opening episode last night. Gonna be an interesting season

Loved Bananas talking about Kailah, saying she never shuts up. That she's had so much filler injected that she looks like she sucked on a curling iron and probably can't physically shut up

And Tori, talking about Melissa, saying I've never seen someone so aggressive about wanting to be friends

Cara Maria just throwing herself at Paulie, apparently they're dating now too

And apparently there are some more physical fights that will happen this season, going by the previews although they could be misleading

Wooo, that was a good opening episode last night. Gonna be an interesting season

Loved Bananas talking about Kailah, saying she never shuts up. That she's had so much filler injected that she looks like she sucked on a curling iron and probably can't physically shut up

And Tori, talking about Melissa, saying I've never seen someone so aggressive about wanting to be friends

Cara Maria just throwing herself at Paulie, apparently they're dating now too

And apparently there are some more physical fights that will happen this season, going by the previews although they could be misleading

melissa got that mma training. she would probably choke out all those bitches.

I liked her when they all started to gang up on her in her last show and she didnt back down one bit. then to find out she chokes bitches out for fun, thats why shes not scared

melissa got that mma training. she would probably choke out all those bitches.

I liked her when they all started to gang up on her in her last show and she didnt back down one bit. then to find out she chokes bitches out for fun, thats why shes not scared
She's so tiny too. I wish we saw the unedited version of that. After she pushed/swung back, when they zoomed in on Kailah, she looked like she was in shock so I'm sure Melissa did more damage than was shown

And then Kailah crying the next day to Shane. Glad Johnny was there to call her out on her "victim" status

Damn, how useless is Derrick? Tori's partner, that guy can't do anything

Back