MTV Is Reviving ‘Unplugged’

MTV sucks more dick than Tito's ex

If they go via who's popular nowadays it's guaranteed to be garbage music.
Yeah, I don't really know of any modern, mainstream rock bands that really sell records. Maybe Cage the Elephant, Black keys?

They'll most likely be putting people like Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and Adele on there.

[edit] just read that "Shawn Mendes" will be the first one. Yep, more pop shit.

Yeah, I don't really know of any modern, mainstream rock bands that really sell records. Maybe Cage the Elephant, Black keys?

They'll most likely be putting people like
Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and Adele on there.
That is kinda what I was thinking as well.

If they wanted good music they'd have to go with less popular artists.

BTW I'm in Canada does MTV still play music?

Last time I watched Much Music (Canada's answer to MTV) does not play music that I know of.

Music is gay and music videos are boring.

Current MTV >>>>>> 80s MTV

They just need to bring back Singled Out, Next, Date My Mom and The Ex Effect.

That is kinda what I was thinking as well.

If they wanted good music they'd have to go with less popular artists.

BTW I'm in Canada does MTV still play music?

Last time I watched Much Music (Canada's answer to MTV) does not play music that I know of.
MTV doesn't play music. They created MTV2 for that. Then that stopped playing music as well. Now they have more paid channels that play music videos, but they're all modern rap and pop. There is occasionally an hour long "90's block" on MTV34 or whatever it is.

MTV is garbage; they not only replaced music videos with non music but now they fill it with SJW shit

They marketed the scream remake as "less white"

For what musicians? Lol no modern musicians even play instruments anymore. And the ones that do are indie trash

Last edited:
Music is gay and music videos are boring.

Current MTV >>>>>> 80s MTV

They just need to bring back Singled Out, Next, Date My Mom and The Ex Effect.
Be honest.....you are just hoping jersey shore comes back.

My guess is that it will be modern stars who are basically solo artists with a big backing band. The singers will use an acoustic guitar more as a prop than anything.

My guess is that it will be modern stars who are basically solo artists with a big backing band. The singers will use an acoustic guitar more as a prop than anything.
they had Eric Clapton on in '92 they might Slayer or Megadeth to do it now.

This has the potential to be really good if they choose the right acts. I expect your typical pop artiststs, but it would be awesome if they could also include some Rock bands and older acts.

Jack White
The Roots
Guns N' Roses
The Black Keys
Beck
Metallica
The Foo Fighters
Queens of the Stone Age
The Killers
Weezer
Rage against the Machine

Are all active bands right now that could have the potential to pull off a decent Unplugged show.

I would like to see gary clark jr and recently came across Elle King.

Elle king just has that unique sound but sadly looks like she will do a lot of pop music

here is a song I really like by her

Her acoustic shit is incredible and did you know she is the daughter of these two people?
299353ED00000578-3121997-image-m-18_1434142356270.jpg

rob-schneider-2.jpg

This has the potential to be really good if they choose the right acts. I expect your typical pop artiststs, but it would be awesome if they could also include some Rock bands and older acts.

Jack White
The Roots
Guns N' Roses
The Black Keys
Beck
Metallica
The Foo Fighters
Queens of the Stone Age
The Killers
Weezer
Rage against the Machine

Are all active bands right now that could have the potential to pull off a decent Unplugged show.

How about an acoustic slip knot?

Back