Mr.Putin points out US's and War Room's ridiculous hypocrisy

Got caught meddling in our Presidential election. The USAO layed out some of the actions very clearly. Actions backed by our IC, a grand jury, Trump's own appointees, and today Trump himself.

Caught meddling how?

Facebook ads?

Sadly this all comes down go hilary lost. Somewhat mentioned Russia and the Democrats liberals said run with it.

Absolutely nothing there, but let the media keep pushing it
Mueller is Trump's problem, not the media.

The United States dropped an atomic bomb on another country. Therefore, the United States doesn't have the right to disapprove of other countries dropping atomic bombs on it. They should say, "well, let's not be hypocrites," grab their ankles, and let that other country bomb with impunity. We also invaded sovereign countries, so we should allow countries to invade us. And these are the same morons who claim that they're patriots and have no problem being hypocritical in just about any other way and relying on the default of "if the US can do it, it's okay because no one will step up to us" when posters like myself point out what a piece of shit we are on the international stage.

Anyways, it's hilarious that moron conservatives are now using the US's foreign election meddling, which has been carried out primarily by GOP administrations and opposed regularly by the far left, to downplay other countries meddling in our elections to elect GOP leaders.

It's almost as if right-wingers have no principle or shame.
except if they dropped the bomb while telling other's not to drop bombs, that would be a different story.

Obama was campaigning on behalf of Macron only a year ago, when "meddling" was a naughty naughty thing

I like hypocrisy threads. Next, let's talk about dipshits who want to make America great again by allowing it's most fundamental institutions to be destroyed by enemy nations.

ITT libs compare dropping bombs to the DNC's emails getting hacked.
How mind numbingly stupid.
Blindly supporting whatever your government does is how we are defining "patriotism" now, is it? That's funny, I see it quite differently.
There are many of us that believe the US should stop interfering with not only other countries elections, but empire building in general.
Just going along like a good sheep while our corrupt and crooked government runs amuck isn't good enough.

Shouldn't we let NK and Iran get nuclear weapons? I mean we have them and have used them. So it's only fair.

Right?

Blindly supporting whatever your government does is how we are defining "patriotism" now, is it? That's funny, I see it quite differently.
There are many of us that believe the US should stop interfering with not only other countries elections, but empire building in general.

This isn’t about our government. It’s about theirs. This isn’t a 0 sum problem. We can both be wrong. The difference is they’re wrong *now* and should be held to some kind of account for that.

When we get caught doing wrong, some other nation can feel free to sanction us. For now, that shoe is on the other foot.

Caught meddling how?

Facebook ads?
Oh, no, not Facebook!!

ef46c9d2b4bdde3da6b117a8697a2bd27121bb31_00.gif

Better warm up the ICBMs.

oh we do this stuff too?

well we should just bend over then and invite putin to do it to us. stop complaining eh? we deserve it then? cuckery. got it.

ITT libs compare dropping bombs to the DNC's emails getting hacked.
How mind numbingly stupid.
Just going along like a good sheep while our corrupt and crooked government runs amuck isn't good enough.
Your emotional health with be better if you just wait quietly for Mueller to drop the hammer on the orange one. All this flailing about in the lead up is unbecoming. It'll happen, just be patient.

This isn’t about our government. It’s about theirs. This isn’t a 0 sum problem. We can both be wrong. The difference is they’re wrong *now* and should be held to some kind of account for that.

When we get caught doing wrong, some other nation can feel free to sanction us. For now, that shoe is on the other foot.
Whatever. It's rank hypocrisy and just a smoke screen for the gullible to distract them from their own governments, and specifically the DNC's, shenanigans. I love this country and what it stands for. I don't love, nor do I have any loyalty to lying scum that get this country in more trouble than it needs, just to further fill the coffers of the MIC / oil and banking syndicate.
The day I just blindly swallow whatever bullshit the CIA, FBI or any other offshoot agency sells me, is the day I vote dem.
You all, can go along with it if you like, count me out. The US population is getting gaslighted hard, it's quite amazing more people don't see it.
Crying about the very thing you yourself do to others is weak bullshit, and has nothing to do with love of country.

Your emotional health with be better if you just wait quietly for Mueller to drop the hammer on the orange one. All this flailing about in the lead up is unbecoming. It'll happen, just be patient.
Don't count on it. I'm touched that you are concerned about my emotional health, but that just sounds like more projection on your part.
You guys are the ones losing your shit daily, even hourly, over the Orange Man that has taken over your minds.

The United States dropped an atomic bomb on another country. Therefore, the United States doesn't have the right to disapprove of other countries dropping atomic bombs on it. They should say, "well, let's not be hypocrites," grab their ankles, and let that other country bomb with impunity. We also invaded sovereign countries, so we should allow countries to invade us. And these are the same morons who claim that they're patriots and have no problem being hypocritical in just about any other way and relying on the default of "if the US can do it, it's okay because no one will step up to us" when posters like myself point out what a piece of shit we are on the international stage.

Anyways, it's hilarious that moron conservatives are now using the US's foreign election meddling, which has been carried out primarily by GOP administrations and opposed regularly by the far left, to downplay other countries meddling in our elections to elect GOP leaders.

It's almost as if right-wingers have no principle or shame.

So they hacked what...and when they did hack it altered the election how.

Cliffs?

Back