Mr.Putin points out US's and War Room's ridiculous hypocrisy

So they hacked what...and when they did hack it altered the election how.

Cliffs?

The answers to your questions have been provided already. Please don't derail the discussion by pretending that you don't know the events that have led to this point. Thank you.

The answers to your questions have been provided already. Please don't derail the discussion by pretending that you don't know the events that have led to this point. Thank you.
No. They have not been provided. Posting the indictments is not a source on how something happened.

It’s a legit question. And one u can not answer

WR posters are the best

One side wants war with Russia and communications with Iran. The other side wants War with Iran and communication with Russia

Politics over principle

I know that Russia shitposted on Facebook. That's verified.

They also hacked the DNC and showed America the crimes the DNC Committed in league with the Clinton campaign. That destroyed all semblance of a fair and honest democratic election process.

Never heard any pitchforks in the media for the DNC to be abolished or for clinton to stop her campaign.

What else did Russia do?

WR posters are the best

One side wants war with Russia and communications with Iran. The other side wants War with Iran and communication with Russia

Politics over principle
Some of us want neither.

WR posters are the best

Politics over principle

I want communications with both. They did such a good job of fighting Sunni jihadists we might as well help each other in at least that aspect.

Anybody care to share their thoughts on the DNC rigging their own campaign?
I mean, isn't an attack on our most valued institutions from an insider even worse than one from an outside, competing, entity?
Seems to me it is.

I want communications with both. They did such a good job of fighting Sunni jihadists we might as well help each other in at least that aspect.

And most of the WR will say we are idiots

Everything now is politics first. We have a Mod posting in here threatening a guy about derailing for asking a legit question. Meanwhile 90% of that mods posts are partisan Shit posts

I know that Russia shitposted on Facebook. That's verified.

They also hacked the DNC and showed America the crimes the DNC Committed in league with the Clinton campaign. That destroyed all semblance of a fair and honest democratic election process.

Never heard any pitchforks in the media for the DNC to be abolished or for clinton to stop her campaign.

What else did Russia do?
They only started squeaking about it when they knew the had lost the election. It's not even subtle.

And most of the WR will say we are idiots

Everything now is politics first. We have a Mod posting in here threatening a guy about derailing for asking a legit question. Meanwhile 90% of that mods posts are partisan Shit posts
It's a joke.

It's a joke.

I predict something REALLY bad is coming with Russia. I’ve never seen such a push for war. Both parties, the media, at least half the population.

People are so damn naive

The same drones beating the drums of war will be the first to turn tail when it happens

Nothing says alpha/MAGA/libruls are cucks like justifying a foreign dictatorship attacking your own country through whataboutism. Such strength and dignity.

You guys started it and have done it for decades.

He says it best, does not really matter to them who resides in the white house.

Murican policy stays mostly the same.

Exactly, like they give a fuck. Same story, same parties, same idiots believing the narrative that 1 out of the 2 parties (50/50 lmao) is drastically different to the global interests at stake.

You guys started it and have done it for decades.
How quickly they forget how Putin made Obama a bitch. Red line in Syria ring a bell?
What about the apology tour? That was sooo Alpha.
Oh, and Obama really let Putin have it when he told him to "cut it out".

How quickly they forget how Putin made Obama a bitch. Red line in Syria ring a bell?
What about the apology tour? That was sooo Alpha.
Oh, and Obama really let Putin have it when he told to "cut it out".

Obama's involvement in Syria and Libya has hurt the world ten fold to this day compared to anything Trump has done yet.

WR posters are the best

Politics over principle

Why is there this idea that not be bending over and taking Russian cyberattacks is equivalent to going to war with Russia?

Why is it either publically support Russia at the expense of our allies and intelligence community or war with Russia?

Obama's involvement in Syria and Libya has hurt the world ten fold to this day compared to anything Trump has done yet.
His foreign policy was a disaster. And his so-called economic recovery was the weakest in a long, long time.

https://www.investors.com/politics/...e-for-failing-to-create-economic-growth-jobs/

On almost every measure examined, the 2009-15 recovery since the recession ended in June of 2009 has been the meekest in more than 50 years.

Start with the broadest measure: growth in output. The chart with this editorial compares the Obama growth pace with that of the average recovery coming out of the last eight recessions, and with the Reagan recovery, and over the same number of months (77).

Democrats used to disparage the Reagan expansion as nothing special. Yet the growth rate over the first 25 quarters under Reagan was 34%, vs. 14.3% under Obama.

How much does this matter? If we had grown at an average pace, GDP in 2015 would have been about $1.8 trillion higher. Under the Reagan recovery, growth would have been $2.7 trillion higher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back