Mr.Putin points out US's and War Room's ridiculous hypocrisy

how is it fake outrage? human beings alllllllll the time do things to other people, while then becoming outraged when it is done to them.

also....lets not pretend that obama campaigning for someone is the same as paying untold numbers of shills and fake social media posters to attempt to influence a population lol. making fake BLM pages and shit. hacking and releasing the info of the DNC, but not the RNC.

we likely do things just as bad as that too. but should we not be outraged when its done to us? should we slap the guy on the back, smile, and shake his hand while demonizing the people who pointed out what hes tried to do? cuckery.
Not to mention funneling money via Russian spies to the NRA to fund Trump. But really, he's doing a great job. Why so mad?

Obama's preacher said the same thing and it got Obama in trouble before he was elected. Not God BLESS America. Nah. Fuck that. God DAMN America.

America's chickens…are coming home to roost. We took this country by terror, away from the Sioux, the Apache, the Arowak, the Comanche, the Arapahoe, the Navajo. Terrorism. We took Africans from their country to build our way of ease and kept them enslaved and living in fear. Terrorism. We bombed Granada and killed innocent civilians, babies, non-military personnel. We bombed the black civilian community of Panama with stealth bombers and killed unarmed teenagers and toddlers, pregnant mothers, and hardworking fathers. We bombed Qaddafi's home and killed his child. Blessed are they who bash your children's head against a rock. We bombed Iraq. We killed unarmed civilians trying to make a living. We bombed a plant in Sudan to payback for the attack on our embassy, killed hundreds of hardworking people, mothers and fathers who left home to go that day not knowing that they would never get back home. We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon and we never batted an eye. Kids playing in the playground, mothers picking up children from school, civilians, not soldiers, people just trying to make it day by day.

We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and Black South Africans and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost.

Not God bless America, God damn America. That's in the Bible, for killing innocent people. God damn America for treating her citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme. The United States government has failed the vast majority of her citizens of African descent. Think about this, think about this.

Uh, yeah, about that,
IT'S NOT AN EXCUSE FOR THE POTUS TO TREAT THE DICTATOR OF AN ENEMY NATION LIKE HIS BEST PAL AFTER REVEALING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION TO RUSSIANS WHILE IN THE OVAL OFFICE FFS.

Major difference b/t sticking your nose in another country's business and outright invassion and occupation.
This is something the hypocrisy nachos supporting Trump around here have an easy time overlooking because it doesn't affect them.

Uh, yeah, about that,
IT'S NOT AN EXCUSE FOR THE POTUS TO TREAT THE DICTATOR OF AN ENEMY NATION LIKE HIS BEST PAL AFTER REVEALING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION TO RUSSIANS WHILE IN THE OVAL OFFICE FFS.

Putin has that charm on blondes
5afec128fc7e93b7628b4569.jpg

5b4b48e4fc7e934d658b45bb.jpg

I'm partially loving the hysteria and freakout people are having over things. But I'm also frightened by it, because we're seeing some extreme hate and anger.

Putin has that charm on blondes
5afec128fc7e93b7628b4569.jpg

5b4b48e4fc7e934d658b45bb.jpg

I'm partially loving the hysteria and freakout people are having over things. But I'm also frightened by it, because we're seeing some extreme hate and anger.
Who is giving the flowers to whom in these pics, hm? Are either of these women politicians who ran on an America First platform, refused to impose sanction on Russia and put them on American allies instead? Are you an idiot or a troll? Please specify.

Oh look! That rare space where Trumpets and the people who hate the USA can come together.

How quaint.

Timestamped. (3:38-4:51)

I'll explain it to you, from a non-American perspective.

The US is the tall man in the room. That's been established post-WW2. They are the richest and the most powerful nation on the planet, and they have more say and impact on what goes on around here than anyone else. This would really suck, if the US was a shit country that didn't espouse values like democracy, freedom of thought, speech and press, etc. But the US is actually really cool, and even provides protection to its allies. No country in their right would fuck with the US, definitely not at this point in history anyway, and the US has a "You fuck with my friends, you're fucking with me." policy. This is pretty awesome for those of us who don't have the means to defend ourselves properly against some of the more powerful nefarious players on the planet, and on top of that, it keeps the peace among us allies, because - again - it's not a good idea to fuck with the States.

We - the allies - accept that the US is going to throw its weight around every once in a while. We'd probably prefer they didn't, but the US is a predictable super power that loves stability and security. You could say we're all under the thumb of the US , to various degrees at least. But here's the key thing, we're not dumb. We know this is the best thumb to be under. Germany has been under the US thumb and the Russian thumb simultaneously, and all you need to understand about that is that Germans in the East routinely risked their lives to get to the West, but never the other way around. Being under Russia's thumb sucks balls, because Russia, as opposed to the US, does not espouse values like personal liberty and democracy.

So we accept the fact that the US will meddle and every once in a while might even go just a little bit rogue (e.g. Iraq 2). We'll bitch, but we'll accept it because we know the alternatives, namely the two de-facto dictatorships who've very recently killed their own people by the millions, Russia and China, are far worse.

More bullshit. I couldn't even get him to stick to his original premise until a minute ago. Then he did, honestly as far as I can tell, and then I moved on to answering his additional questions. Patience, pet.
You ask me for patience in reply to my request:
'Imagine you have to make the case before the United Nations that Russia is harming America. I would like to see your case.'

It's been a month. Would you like another reminder at one year? Would you like to concede the argument to @Sketch now?

lmao, right before the election a bunch of women were paid to lie about Trump sexually abusing them. One after another they came out and lied to torpedo his campaign. That is some meddling.

There are probably more people that justify it by saying that the US is doing it for noble reasons. USA # 1, etc.

Putin is right in that the rest of the world does their best incredulous Cormier impression at the thought of the US complaining about meddling.

Some like @HomerThompson i respect or @VivaRevolution because they admit this. There point is that just because of it doesnt mean US should do nothing. Fair point but be careful.

You have more legitimate criticisms of trump than this Russian conspiracy. More likely he has ties to shady businessman then him being a Russian agent. Do any of you really think he is?

I think Americans should tread lightely

The most likely scenario is private actors from Russia and outside Russia (wikileaks) acted on yheir own policy and belief. And that Russian government likely knew some were doing this but didnt csre to stop it.

Facebook bots and "fake news" is really weak stuff. Compared to shot the americans do. If USA is really complainig about facebook bots than lol.

Major difference b/t sticking your nose in another country's business and outright invassion and occupation.

Wait who did this? Russia had more legitimate claim to what it did in Crimea and there than America did in helping albania defacto make kosovo their own or much more USA does. Russia has more legitimacy and allies and meddles less in world than some of your other "allies" and self.

Mr.Putin points out Sherdog's ridiculous hypocrisy

{<jimmies}

(I'm bored)

The most likely scenario is private actors from Russia and outside Russia (wikileaks) acted on yheir own policy and belief. And that Russian government likely knew some were doing this but didnt csre to stop it.

Facebook bots and "fake news" is really weak stuff. Compared to shot the americans do. If USA is really complainig about facebook bots than lol.
QT3IV2N.gif

Back