Movies you wished that had prequels

Pitch Black prequel but instead of focusing on Riddick I want to know how the geologists on that planet died. I'd be a cool horror movie IMO.
I thought it was apparent how they died.

They dig into their tunnels, and a few of them got eaten. They locked that shit up, it got dark and the night creatures came out and ate thier asses

A more interesting story might be how they got on that planet.

It almost looks like with the giant skeletons around the desert they weren’t there originally and somehow came there and killed everything else that was on the planet originally before the geologists got there.

I thought it was apparent how they died.

They dig into their tunnels, and a few of them got eaten. They locked that shit up, it got dark and the night creatures came out and ate thier asses

A more interesting story might be how they got on that planet.

It almost looks like with the giant skeletons around the desert they weren’t there originally and somehow came there and killed everything else that was on the planet originally before the geologists got there.

indeed but they could be some outliers... people that were snatched away while running, escaping, hiding...

the story can revolve around the planet and how it came to be what it was, how the animals were there first and how they suddenly died. I really wish that had dug into that more in pitch black.

Not necessarily a sequel, could be other characters but same style.

Drive, Das Boot, Cobra and Seven. 8mm too!

thanos.jpeg

bosslogic-shouldersoftitans-poster-frontpage-700x314.jpg

THe quiet place, maybe I will get my wish.

The edge of tomorrow

Also, will get my wish, but game of thrones.

Mad Max: Fury Road

And god dam it, when the eff is a quality production company come out with The Magician's Nephew. I read that the 4th installment in the Chronicles of Narnia series is going to be The Silver Chair; was hoping it would Magician's Nephew.

Its based on a manga but the film is a cool martial arts B movie starring none other than luke skywalker

I used to watch Guyver when I was a kid lol. It was absolute cringe but it entertained me a lot even the second movie lol.

Guyver also reminds me of another Japanese movie with a lot of the premise, I think I’m getting the name wrong but I think it was called OmegaMan. Was about a japanese scientist who discovers space aliens or monsters invading earth, finds a suit or something gains it powers and movie ensurs

Not necessarily a sequel, could be other characters but same style.

Drive, Das Boot, Cobra and Seven. 8mm too!

Drive for sure. His career as a stunt driver in Hollywood would be interesting. @SRN @Zer

Drive for sure. His career as a stunt driver in Hollywood would be interesting. @SRN @Zer

He does not die at the end so they could do a sequal, but a prequel would be cool too.

Back