Movies you wished that had prequels

Get Out
Creed
Do The Right Thing

Saving Private Ryan
Scarface
Never Back Down
Titantic

Most of the prequels I would be kind of interested in seeing make me change my mind after a few moments on the grounds of "be careful what you wish for."

But anyway, a few that could work (but would probably get screwed up)...

First Blood
Viper before Top Gun
Apollo and Tony before Rocky

Haven't seen Ex Machina myself but otherwise all picks I'd be happy to explore greater origins of.

An element of Drive's allure was however my not knowing more about driver himself, so that one might be best left in its originating understatement.

I always thought the way this ended that a prequel wouldnt be all that bad haha

Haven't seen Ex Machina myself but otherwise all picks I'd be happy to explore greater origins of.

An element of Drive's allure was however my not knowing more about driver himself, so that one might be best left in its originating understatement.

I always pictured drive as a sequel to the old game driver.

It was the original “grand theft auto” so to speak. (Yes I know there was a shitty old ass pc gta, but driver was the first modern game of the genre)

An Interesting point, drive could have been me if different things had happened in my life.

I actually was a race car driver working in an auto shop that used to drive for people moving weight[\spoiler]

Babes in Toyland
250px-BabesinToyland.jpg

Terminator is an obvious one, set in the future with the cool blue pew pews, ending with Reece and the original t-800 going back in time.

Most of the prequels I would be kind of interested in seeing make me change my mind after a few moments on the grounds of "be careful what you wish for."

But anyway, a few that could work (but would probably get screwed up)...

First Blood
Viper before Top Gun
Apollo and Tony before Rocky

Looking forward to the Top Gun sequel. @BisexualMMA

Back