Mousasi puts the middle weight division on blast

Beats up Uriah Hall and the Ghost of Vitor Belfort and now he's acting like he's the baddest dude in the division lol

Lol, this.

Mousasi overrates himself, and people around here consistently overrate him, too, acting like stuff that happened in Japan 8-9 years ago is still relevant in 2016.

I'm happy for him to go out and show he can beat guys ranked above him, but until I see him do it, I don't really believe he can at this stage.

Jacare took him down. Yoel would ragdoll him.

Mousasi ducking WW anyway.

we already know the only way he's getting a title is if Bisping gifts him a shot.

and I'd still be picking Bisping.

Good to see Moose getting peoples attention. Sitting in the corner and being quiet doesn't do it.

Mousasi is on a roll. Winning two or three fights against top guys should put him in title contention.

Beats up Uriah Hall and the Ghost of Vitor Belfort and now he's acting like he's the baddest dude in the division lol
Yeah the same ghost that nobody in the division wanted to stand with, only Mousasi. Thats the same deflated ghost that knocked Henderson out in the first round lmao... Yeah keep hating on Mousasi.

Lol, this.

Mousasi overrates himself, and people around here consistently overrate him, too, acting like stuff that happened in Japan 8-9 years ago is still relevant in 2016.

I'm happy for him to go out and show he can beat guys ranked above him, but until I see him do it, I don't really believe he can at this stage.
I think Mousasi rates himself in relation to how well he does in training and against whom, as most fighters do.

If you are going toe to toe with guys like Overeem in practice and doing well (which he is, so I've been told from some of the guys that train at Kops gym in Amsterdam), I can only imagine it gives you quite a bit of confidence that you can beat some of these middleweights.

Would be nice to see some of these guys ranked above or around him to actually take the fight when it is offered. Then we can see if he can beat those guys. I personally think he can.

The Moose beats everybody at MW except Yoel, and Jacare. Rockhold has a glass chin, and Weidman is only great when facing aging Brazilians.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...weidman-silva-rest-middleweight-elites-011617

If I fight the right fight, I’m a bad matchup for everyone. I feel I have the best stand up. Luke Rockhold’s not going to take me down. Chris Weidman’s not going to take me down. Their wrestling is great, but they have to set it up with strikes. Heavyweights cannot take me down at this moment so no middleweight is going to take me down. All I can say is I’m very confident. I’m looking to fight those guys.”
Brock??

and BJ got worse, even though he's always been clean
Bj Penn also was declining before USADA and also stated he hadn't trained at all in 2 years before he started his most recent comeback....

Yeah the same ghost that nobody in the division wanted to stand with, only Mousasi. Thats the same deflated ghost that knocked Henderson out in the first round lmao... Yeah keep hating on Mousasi.

Not hating. Lot of dudes can stand up with Shriveled up Vitor. And that was Vitor in Brazil.

he already whooped mousasi, so no reason to fight it now

jacaré deserves a titleshot for a long time

Yeah, him and that one fight winning streak.

Fight the LION ViTOR them talk shit. Vitor beat bisping rockhold and hendo. The last contenders..

Heavyweights as in heavyweights he is currently training/sparring with (such as Overeem & Satoshi Ishii). He is not saying no heavyweight can take me down. Language barrier bringing some misunderstanding here.

Not hating. Lot of dudes can stand up with Shriveled up Vitor. And that was Vitor in Brazil.
Yeah? Name them.

Didn't see anyone other than Anderson and Jon Jones standing with Vitor and being able to win in the last few years.

Mousasi looked more ready than he ever has. It's finally time for the... Uriah Hall trilogy.

Back