Mousasi puts the middle weight division on blast

Weidman vs Mousasi would be a good bounce back fight for Weidman, if he was able to take Yoel down he can definitely get Mousasi down.

The Moose beats everybody at MW except Yoel, and Jacare. Rockhold has a glass chin, and Weidman is only great when facing aging Brazilians.
glass chin or not, only 2 people have stopped Rockhold and one of those was a resurgent TRT-superhuman that hasn't beaten anyone but Dan Hendo since he came off the TRT, and Hendo was also off it by then (and hardly inform himself)

Bisping obviously isn't pillow fisted if you leave your chin in the air, he's a 200+lb guy cutting down to 185, has been competing in MMA for a long time and his striking is much improved under Parillo.

not a Rockhold fan myself (Bisping 4life) but some of these comments about him are just stupid.

Yeah? Name them.

Didn't see anyone other than Anderson and Jon Jones standing with Vitor and being able to win in the last few years.
Chris Weidman?

or do you mean "name a fighter that didn't use any kind of grappling to beat BJJ blackbelt Vitor" ?

cause that's just dumb. Vitor's always been a front runner that has no plan B and looks lost the moment any pressure is put on him. There's more to MMA than running face first into a power punchers offence and Vitor's been finding that out the hard way for many many years.

I think they will match Mousasi vs Weidman. All the other top guys are booked and Rockhold is still out for injury and seems highly likely that Romero is fighting Bisping.

Yeah? Name them.

Didn't see anyone other than Anderson and Jon Jones standing with Vitor and being able to win in the last few years.

That was TRT Vitor. Please stop acting like thats the same shell that Mousasi faced.

Mousasi vs King Mo 2

in Bellator

Yeah? Name them.

no one wants to get into a boxing match with Vitor... even last few years..

yeah they box for a few minutes with threats of take down..then Vitor cannot unleash..

I want to see Mousasi vs Whittaker next!!

glass chin or not, only 2 people have stopped Rockhold and one of those was a resurgent TRT-superhuman that hasn't beaten anyone but Dan Hendo since he came off the TRT, and Hendo was also off it by then (and hardly inform himself)

Bisping obviously isn't pillow fisted if you leave your chin in the air, he's a 200+lb guy cutting down to 185, has been competing in MMA for a long time and his striking is much improved under Parillo.

not a Rockhold fan myself (Bisping 4life) but some of these comments about him are just stupid.
I've never questioned Rockhold's skills, only his ability to take a punch. My post was appropriate. Luke isn't an easy guy to hit clean, but Gegard's superior boxing would help him find Luke's chin.

Bisping may not be pillow fisted, but I'm still reluctant to call him a big puncher. He has average punching power at best, and that's only when he commits to throwing a strike.

Mousasi has been wrestlefucked by lesser guys than Weidman.

That said, post IV Weidman isn't the same guy who beat Anderson, and Rockhold does rely heavily on strikes to set up his TD's...

Jacare is the one guy Mousasi isn't getting past.

there's only one Vitor
Vitor-Miranda.png

there's only one Vitor

False. There are many.

Old Vitor, old New Vitor, Pride Vitor, new Old Vitor, Strikeforce Vitor, Old old Vitor, TRT Vitor, Retirement Vitor.

Mousasi could be one guy who benefits the most from USADA.
Lol, this.

Mousasi overrates himself, and people around here consistently overrate him, too, acting like stuff that happened in Japan 8-9 years ago is still relevant in 2016.

I'm happy for him to go out and show he can beat guys ranked above him, but until I see him do it, I don't really believe he can at this stage.

What's funny is that they think that it was relevant in the first place.

He beat a green Jacare. After Jacare properly transitioned to MMA, it wasn't even competitive.

All this talk, and dude still has 0 wins against elite level fighters who are rankly highly at the time that he fought them.

Last edited:
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...weidman-silva-rest-middleweight-elites-011617

If I fight the right fight, I’m a bad matchup for everyone. I feel I have the best stand up. Luke Rockhold’s not going to take me down. Chris Weidman’s not going to take me down. Their wrestling is great, but they have to set it up with strikes. Heavyweights cannot take me down at this moment so no middleweight is going to take me down. All I can say is I’m very confident. I’m looking to fight those guys.”
Didn't he get destroyed by old man Machida?

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...weidman-silva-rest-middleweight-elites-011617

If I fight the right fight, I’m a bad matchup for everyone. I feel I have the best stand up. Luke Rockhold’s not going to take me down. Chris Weidman’s not going to take me down. Their wrestling is great, but they have to set it up with strikes. Heavyweights cannot take me down at this moment so no middleweight is going to take me down. All I can say is I’m very confident. I’m looking to fight those guys.”
lol Weidman can't take you down? Riiiiight

This dude is delusional

Back