Mousasi puts the middle weight division on blast

Sherdog never ceases to get upset with those who believe in themselves.

Moose might be my favorite MW but I honestly don't see him as the elite of the elite at 185. He's kinda like a MW version of Gus in regard to his standing in his division

Mousasi vs Weidman would be great. And if Mousasi wins then he is is right there in the mix for the belt, even though after Romero, Jacare is the obvious choice.

I actually think at this point Gegard would beat Weidman easily. I could be way off, but I think his striking is way sharper than Weidman's, and he is quicker than Weidman as well. Weidman has looked like crap to me in his last two outings, and I see Gegard tuning him up badly......

I actually think at this point Gegard would beat Weidman easily. I could be way off, but I think his striking is way sharper than Weidman's, and he is quicker than Weidman as well. Weidman has looked like crap to me in his last two outings, and I see Gegard tuning him up badly......

I also think Mousasi would pick Weidman apart standing but I am not sure if he'd be able to stop the takedowns. It's been years but somehow I still can't get the Mousasi Lawal fight out of my head. But yeah Mousasi's been looking really good lately while Weidman seems to be going downhill so Mousasi winning by tko wouldn't be surprising at this point at all.

At least this guy is asking for fights with the best guys. You can't say that for everyone

I can't say it enough

I love me some moose especially this new aged moose 2.0 :)

He could be right about being able to stuff Rockhold. Luke dosen't have particularly amazing wrestling. He's just hell on wheels on the ground one it gets there. I could definitely see weidman getting him down though. Mousasi definitely is a tough fight for anyone though. Make this shit happen.

I'm glad usada is letting guys with pure talent, like mousasi, finally shine.

Actually Mousasi wanted to fight Jacare as well. It was Jacare who refused to fight him and chose to fight Tim Boetsch instead, a fight that makes absolutely no sense.

Faria (Manager of Jacare) said the UFC did offer a fight with Gegard Mousasi (41-6-2 MMA, 8-3 UFC), but team Souza turned it down because the two have already fought twice, going 1-1.

“We will fight (Mousasi) again only for a belt,” Faria said.

Source:
http://mmajunkie.com/2017/01/ufc-mi...nager-posts-fake-craigslist-ad-for-next-fight

Coming on to do this, thsnk u.

Beats up Uriah Hall and the Ghost of Vitor Belfort and now he's acting like he's the baddest dude in the division lol
Uhhh...pretty sure was first guy to throw hat in to fight Cormier at 200 (was about to be announced then the great anderson stole another fight from moose(bisping) )and...after whooping vitor and hall inside a month was begging to fight anthony johnson on short notice after dc got hurt.

You should come on and apologise.

Not hating. Lot of dudes can stand up with Shriveled up Vitor. And that was Vitor in Brazil.
The absolutely hysterical thing is thst trt less vitor STILL beats bisping....after watching hendo, arguably, beat bisping again---no doubt in my mind.

'If I fight the right fight, I’m a bad matchup for everyone.'

<36>

Funny thing is , Brock is afraid of getting popped in face ......not good when facing mw mousasi.

Brock would be shooting shooting and shooting until hed eventually get gegard to ground .It would be embarrassing to watch vs a guy he has 60 plus pounds on.

The Moose beats everybody at MW except Yoel, and Jacare. Rockhold has a glass chin, and Weidman is only great when facing aging Brazilians.

Rockhold has a glass chin ?

I think Rockhold is a great matchup for Moose and want to see it !

I agree that Jacare deserves a title shot, definitely worthy of one. Was replying to @20falarVerdades saying that Mousasi is ducking, which he is apparently not.

Both whooped each other, Mousasi in 1st fight and Jacare in 2nd fight. I would love to see a 3rd match.

Mousasi's win was over 8 years ago, hardly relevant today.

Dont sleep on mousasi. He will destroy you ....

If you are an unranked opponent.

Funny thing is , Brock is afraid of getting popped in face ......not good when facing mw mousasi.

Brock would be shooting shooting and shooting until hed eventually get gegard to ground .It would be embarrassing to watch vs a guy he has 60 plus pounds on.

<43><43><43><43><43><43><43><43>

Ugh,Weidman takes him down at will. Yoel and Jacare whoop him too,also Luke if he fights smart.

Back