Most pros are picking Miocic to win

Vehap1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If you thought about betting on Francis.... Stay the F AWAY

Francis is the big money. Fuck the pros. They all picked overeem

ngannou is a newcomer. i remember where these pros picking johnson all over instead of khabib. sean shelby "i think johnson will take the fight hes to fast".. smth like that.
means not much.

I expect Miocic will win, but I am certainly not betting money against Ngannou.

Pros don't do a good job of picking fights.

Ha! What do pros know

You act as if they do this shit for a living
<DisgustingHHH>

I'm also picking Miocic, because Ngannou swings too wide and Stipe can take advantage of that. But, anything could happen, it's heavyweights, one glancing blow is all it takes to start a chain of bloody murder. People seem to be forgetting Stipe has won by knockout in each of his last five fights, with the last four in the first round. They just keep saying "but Stipe got knocked out by Struve." Yes, yes he did, but fighters do develop in five and a half years.

Pros don't watch fights. They're too busy training.

Seriously, so many top guys can't even name the champions at other weight divisions or guys outside of the top 5 or 10 in their own division.

Last edited:
Pros are pretty terrible at picking fight historically.Oh and i'm taking Stipe-TKO-3-5th.My biggest problems with Stipe in this particular fight is every time he takes a solid shot he fires back wildly,he could easily get ko'd fighting like a tough guy.

Really depends on his gameplan too,gotta tire the big fellow out early against the cage,make him defend td's or get a td or two,just grind and then maybe work some stand up if he's gassed.I have no clue what will happen but Stipe is the smarter pick imo considering all the questions with N'Gannou and we know what Stipe has and keeps getting better.

I wonder what Jack Slack thinks.

He probably has GIFs ready and everything, just to be so wrong after the fight.

Pro fighters are wrong all the time. People love to toss out the "They're pros, they do it for a living, they obviously know more than you hurr durr..." but that just ain't the case... Not when it comes to predictions.

I'm also picking Miocic, because Ngannou swings too wide and Stipe can take advantage of that. But, anything could happen, it's heavyweights, one glancing blow is all it takes to start a chain of bloody murder. People seem to be forgetting Stipe has won by knockout in each of his last five fights, with the last four in the first round. They just keep saying "but Stipe got knocked out by Struve." Yes, yes he did, but fighters do develop in five and a half years.
Ngannou doesn't go in swinging wildly like Wanderlei or Leben.

Those shots against Overeem were set up nicely.

Although the list of names Stipe has in his KO streak including JDS and Mark Hunt just lol. That's fucking brutal. Great fight. Great fight.

I wonder what Jack Slack thinks.

He probably has GIFs ready and everything, just to be so wrong after the fight.
His breakdown is coming soon, it seems.

Pros always go with the seasoned champ, from Aldo vs Brown up to Greg vs Aldo. The hype takes a while to take hold amongst those long in the game. Whatever the turn out, I think this is among the three best HW tilts of all time, along with Brockers vs Carwin & Cain vs JDS 1: two guys that are markedly better than everyone in the division, mixed with an air of invincibility and imminent brutality. There is no way this is a boring fight.

Back