Most pros are picking Miocic to win

They are usually right; If you gather all the data from all these websites that do these 'pro's picks' you will find that more often than not the Pros get it right, maybe not overwhelmingly so, about 60% of the time so it's still a dangerous fight for an easy pick.

And sherdoggers doo_O
probably better than the pros. But the pros are probably often lying because they are friends with one guy. You don't say your friend is going to lose even if you think he most likely will.

Who gives a fuck what pros think. I want to know who @RafaelDosSantos is picking so I'll know for sure... that it's the other guy

<:p just busting your balls a little, bro>

probably better than the pros. But the pros are probably often lying because they are friends with one guy. You don't say your friend is going to lose even if you think he most likely will.

Unless you're Randy Couture,that guy was so brutal predicting his friends fights haha,I was always like what!Remember when the UFC had fighters and celebrities always making picks?That little Wayans guy,I got Gracie,he'll get your toe and does some weird twisty submission thing (I forgot his exact words).Couture though almost always picked against his training partners even.

Pros always go with the seasoned champ, from Aldo vs Brown up to Greg vs Aldo. The hype takes a while to take hold amongst those long in the game. Whatever the turn out, I think this is among the three best HW tilts of all time, along with Brockers vs Carwin & Cain vs JDS 1: two guys that are markedly better than everyone in the division, mixed with an air of invincibility and imminent brutality. There is no way this is a boring fight.

What has Ngannou done to show he's "markedly better" than everyone in the division?

His only two good wins have 20+ KO losses between them and Arlovski was in the tail end of a 5 loss winning streak where he was finished in almost all of them.

It's not like he's cleaned out the division lol

It's a tough call, we don't really know how Ngannou deals with getting hit hard and how good his chin really is.
I for sure hope Ngannou takes it though, Stipe isn't a very exciting character.

It does have the same pre fight hype as Brett Rodgers vs fedor, and we all know how that one turned out

Ha! What do pros know

You act as if they do this shit for a living
<DisgustingHHH>
the fight for a living , they are not professional gamblers

I am not saying sherdoggers are better, but pros are wrongs all the time

"Pros" are almost always wrong. Fighters are the worst at picking fights.

Miocic does have more ways to get to a win in this fight I think that is what so called pros are looking at. The thing though will be whether Miocic can survive the one that that Ngannou does well and will throw at him. I would pick Miocic but will not bet it either way.

Takes him down the 1st rd........KO him in the 2nd.......and STILL

Pro fighters, not pro bettors. Most fighters are notoriously bad at picking winners, mostly because they're biased via knowing a certain fighter personally or having a history with him.

the fight for a living , they are not professional gamblers

I am not saying sherdoggers are better, but pros are wrongs all the time
I was thinking the same thing... but I just can't believe sherdog has a better track record

Maybe I'll try and compile some stuff for a thread...could be interesting

And sherdoggers doo_O

Yeah actually. There are a lot of people here who have great picks and watch a lot of fights. So many pro fighters barely watch and they have a ton of intentional or unintentional biases. You don't need to more about fighting techniques to be a better predictor.

I was thinking the same thing... but I just can't believe sherdog has a better track record

Maybe I'll try and compile some stuff for a thread...could be interesting
The only pro to listen to is dominic cruz and he is an anlyzer.

Back