Most over-played liberal buzzword?

not really a buzzword but im really sick of liberal "journalists" style of headlines where they mention the subject and then put their opinion shortly after

"X does Y and the result is amazing"
"X does Y and its a problem"

second thing that grinds my gears is mentioning the year, as if its an argument that people should agree with them. it sneaks in the assumption that they are on the correct course and that eventually everyone will agree with them. "its 2016, why dont we have X societal change yet?"

but if i had to pick a specific buzzword, it would have to be "privilege"

OFFENDED or OFFENSIVE

Liberals have made a mockery of these words..

I mean, it seems now that nearly anything and everything can be deemed offensive .

well there is no standard for it, it is 100% determined by someones feelings. which is how liberals decide their political agenda.... so makes sense i guess

Calling everyone and everything 'alt-right' is whats hot at the minute.

I usually hear about the "latest liberal outrage" on these forums.
People who hate liberalism seem more obsessed with liberalism than liberals.
Saying that someone else thinks more about your point of view than you do is not a point in your favor.

Means "on this side of" (the opposite of "trans").

Funniest thing about this thread: The TS thinks "asinine" is a "liberal buzzword," unwittingly communicating that he gets called stupid a lot.

I didn't take my dog for a walk today, poor guy he had no mental or physical stimulation today.

"Problematic"

It's the liberals favorite new way of labeling an argument, person, or idea in a negative way, without having to actually prove anything.

Think of how many times you hear liberals say things like: "I find that problematic."

I hate how any ordinary, widely accepted, All-American things can be framed by batshit crazy libersls as "controversial" and turn into a source of manufactured outrage.

This include the American Flag, the Pledge of Alligiance, and the National Anthem.

I hate optics since it describes a situation where pils pull the wiil over your eyes more than half the time.

Bigotry, asinine, Islamaphobic, transphobic, cis-gender (WTF does the "cis" mean?) ALT-right, Trump is "dangerous", LGBTQXAS .... wuteva ... they keep adding letters onto that ...

"that's asinine" is probably the most annoying one for me.

Anymore?
This year will be "white nationalist"

They aren't very bright, they got killed this election by calling everyone racist, so now they just decided to change it to "white nationalist".

Bigotry, asinine, Islamaphobic, transphobic, cis-gender (WTF does the "cis" mean?) ALT-right, Trump is "dangerous", LGBTQXAS .... wuteva ... they keep adding letters onto that ...

Anymore?

nazi.

but you keep living up to it son.

i love when politicians describe the black community as "vibrant." its so amazingly patronizing and mind numbingly formulaic the way democrats talk to black people. diverse is the word i hate the most. its like you cant listen to a democrat without diverse coming out of their mouth at least once. its also amazing to me when liberals like quinton tarrantino talk to blacks and they speak with a black slang like blacks wont understand you unless you speak jive. i literally cringe. man liberals are so weird.

1. racist/racism
2. sexist/sexism
3. misogynistic/misogyny
4. islamophobia/islamophobe
5. bigot
6. literally
7. fascist
8. trigger
9. rape
10. rape culture
11. gender binary
12. microaggression
13. safespace
14. privilege
15. white privilege
16. white supremacist
17. oppression
18. systematic oppression
19. cultural appropriation

etc. etc.

You'd be hilarious if you weren't so fucking stupid. Stop wasting time posting at me.
I thought I was on ignore? :)

Anyway, I'm going to default to the mods regarding your behavior. If it's okay with them, then I will deal with you accordingly.

privilege, oppress

Anymore?

I read that as LGBTQ TEXAS

This year will be "white nationalist"

They aren't very bright, they got killed this election by calling everyone racist, so now they just decided to change it to "white nationalist".

Obviously the best course of action would be to just stopping calling people names. But no, coming to that conclusion would require a certain level of self awareness, understanding, introspection and foresight. So instead they've decided that what they actually need to do is find some different names to call people.

'Liberals' really are quite something.

"Rural whites" are becoming the new boogy man

"Rural whites" are becoming the new boogy man

no its "non college educated" whites. i love how they dont break down how the other races vote by college vs non college.

id also like to see how stem vs non stem degrees vote. everyone i work with has a hard science degree, about half of which have a post graduate degree and all but one of them is a trump supporter.

I usually hear about the "latest liberal outrage" on these forums.
People who hate liberalism seem more obsessed with liberalism than liberals.

Kinda like how the most butthurt in the WR about Trump is coming from Canadians.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back