Most over-played liberal buzzword?

Kinda like how the most butthurt in the WR about Trump is coming from Canadians.
We're all interested in politics and the Internet is the place for opinions.
Obsession isn't healthy but, meh.
I think a lot of what gets posted here is done in place of actually expressing those opinions IRL, and so when a poster lays it down, it's often in strong terms. Terms that, as you say, indicate the hurtness of the butt.

We're all interested in politics and the Internet is the place for opinions.
Obsession isn't healthy but, meh.
I think a lot of what gets posted here is done in place of actually expressing those opinions IRL, and so when a poster lays it down, it's often in strong terms. Terms that, as you say, indicate the hurtness of the butt.

There are a couple of butthurt Canadians that seem to make multiple threads about Trump per day. It's weird. Trudeau is a pathetic cuck so I'll bash him now and again for fun, but I won't bother making any threads about him, let alone 10 a week. Lol...weirdos.

There are a couple of butthurt Canadians that seem to make multiple threads about Trump per day. It's weird. Trudeau is a pathetic cuck so I'll bash him now and again for fun, but I won't bother making any threads about him, let alone 10 a week. Lol...weirdos.
I suppose it shouldn't be surprising, considering how awesome the USA is especially when compared to other countries that just aren't.
I mean, take Canada. Nice place, great people, source of one of my all time favorite fighters. I'm sure it's a fine country to live in.
But why anyone wants to live there when they could live here, I don't know. Do they have women up there?

Btw, I've been avoiding looking this up, lazy. What does "cis" mean?
Again, it's a term I've only seen used on the Internet, and not one I've heard used IRL.
I've seen it used plenty.

In organic chemistry classes. <43>

When describing locations of atoms in relation to a bond, cis is used to describe the same side, and trans is used to describe opposite sides.

Somehow, during the political push to normalize transgenders, using "cis" to describe conventional folks became a fad.

@Palis /Dr J 2016

I've seen it used plenty.

In organic chemistry classes. <43>

When describing locations of atoms in relation to a bond, cis is used to describe the same side, and trans is used to describe opposite sides.

Somehow, during the political push to normalize transgenders, using "cis" to describe conventional folks became a fad.

@Palis /Dr J 2016
Jesus fucking Christmas, I didn't even run it through my "science terminology" filter, I simply assumed it was some made-up word.
*smgh*

This year will be "white nationalist"

They aren't very bright, they got killed this election by calling everyone racist, so now they just decided to change it to "white nationalist".

They're substituting white nationalist/white supremacist in place of racist, not only because they made the term ineffective through misuse, but because there is more racism on the Left at the moment, so they risk drawing attention to themselves.

I still don't know what cis means, and I'm going to see if I can get to my grave without finding out.

Means "on this side of" (the opposite of "trans").

Funniest thing about this thread: The TS thinks "asinine" is a "liberal buzzword," unwittingly communicating that he gets called stupid a lot.
frabz-youre-alive-i-thought-you-was-dead-7d01a5.jpg

Can you spot the bitter progressives in this thread?

No, I just think over the last 18 months, the use of the word 'cuck' to describe anyone and anything by certain sections of the right has become completely ridiculous. Words have meanings.

problematic. systemic.

Also, "safe". They constantly claim things are "unsafe" or that "they don't feel safe" when they really mean "people said something to mean to me online", or when there is no real reason to suspect physical harm is coming your way.

Racist / racism hands down.
They've rendered the word as virtually meaningless at this point.

If they want to disproportionately elevate a topic that fits their agenda they call it "poignant" and/or "important".

If something confrontational is said they agree with it is "game changer", "shuts down" or "mic drops".

If something confrontational is said they don't agree with it is "tone deaf".

Does it even matter now? Their party is essentially dead lol.

Back