Most over-played liberal buzzword?

Honestly, I hear people on this board use "liberal buzzwords" to complain about liberals more often than I hear liberals actually use those words. This thread is a good example.
How can that possibly be true?

Honestly, I hear people on this board use "liberal buzzwords" to complain about liberals more often than I hear liberals actually use those words. This thread is a good example.
You don't get out much.

Like other people have said, this isn't so much something that liberals say a lot as something that some nut somewhere says and then the right-wing media plays over and over to rile up gullible consumers.

What I see--actually reading liberals and talking to them and being one and shit--is a lot of talk about how to raise labor's share of national income, protect civil liberties, and reduce carbon emissions.
Seems "offended or offensive"
are used very frequently on college campuses and in protests.

Btw, I've been avoiding looking this up, lazy. What does "cis" mean?
Again, it's a term I've only seen used on the Internet, and not one I've heard used IRL.

Its the latest Gender Studies code word. It means that you identify as the Gender that you were born as.

In other words you're sane and normal.

Despite our differences we can find common ground and many areas....we have more in common than we sometimes realize . ..

I'm sure that @Jack V Savage , @TheComebackKid , @ripskater , @Fawlty , and others could all sit down and have a chill, entertaining time over drinks...

Unless one of these motherfuckers don't drink...if.that's the case, fuck them.

Maybe not TCK, as he legitimately thinks liberals are evil monsters, but generally, yeah. I have close friends who voted for Trump and even more who didn't but are hardcore conservatives.

Despite our differences we can find common ground and many areas....we have more in common than we sometimes realize . ..

I'm sure that @Jack V Savage , @TheComebackKid , @ripskater , @Fawlty , and others could all sit down and have a chill, entertaining time over drinks...

Unless one of these motherfuckers don't drink...if.that's the case, fuck them.
You're a very strange person.

"Violence", in the conext they so often use it which is to describe any speech that disagrees with their world view. Don't want to use bizarre pronouns like ze or zer, don't feel comfortable with the idea of a cross-dressing man using the same changeroom as your daughter? You're promoting violence against the trans community.

You nailed it. Violence, Abuse and Hate Speech are words I have been hearing a lot lately. To teh SJWs they are all exactly the same thing when it comes to mislabeling a transgender person.

"Racism" easily. It's gotten used o the point that when actual racist stuff goes down and it gets used, people don't pay attention. Like most Liberal Buzzwords, Minorities aren't the ones that made it meaningless.

This logic is so asinine.

I think the rise of Trump, his supporters' behavior, and the reaction from conservative sectors after his win clearly demonstrate that "racism" and "racists" is a charge they unfairly received.

1. Racists/Bigot
2. Sexist/Misogynist
3. Homophobe
4. Fascist/Nazi (Funny enough SJWs use the same smearing tactics)
5. Rapist

"Violence", in the conext they so often use it which is to describe any speech that disagrees with their world view. Don't want to use bizarre pronouns like ze or zer, don't feel comfortable with the idea of a cross-dressing man using the same changeroom as your daughter? You're promoting violence against the trans community.

This is a good one. Their go to moves always involve trying to control language. They can't use logic, science or reason so they try to bully people into their language. That is why they want to paint you as "violent" for not agreeing to their insanity.

Three pages and I don't think I've seen "privilege" yet.

Bigotry, asinine, Islamaphobic, transphobic, cis-gender (WTF does the "cis" mean?) ALT-right, Trump is "dangerous", LGBTQXAS .... wuteva ... they keep adding letters onto that ...

"that's asinine" is probably the most annoying one for me.

Anymore?

Cuck, sjw, libtards

More than one but...

-Racist
-Sexist
-Homophobic
-Xenophobic
-White privilege
-Problematic
-Gendered
-Intersectionality
-Discrimination
-Oppressed
-Diversity

Last edited:
Three pages and I don't think I've seen "privilege" yet.
For real, I don''t know how people get away with saying "white priviledge". Isn't it racist to make assumptions about someone because of the colour of their skin?

If I see anyone saying "white priviledge" with a straight face, I just instantly lose respect for them as a person.

Back