Most Epic Scene in Anime History

This might be my favorite scene ever, when Trunks kills 17 and 18. Its badass and the voice acting is phenomenal.

That show takes a huge metaphorical and literal dump when that one character leaves the series midway.

For me (time stamped):

Another good one, no surprise it's from the same creator, is Mugen refusing to die midway through Samurai Champloo to the point he starts arguing with the shinigami:

"You assholes again?"

Those are my favorite scenes of any anime, or show or movie for that matter. Cowboy Beebop and Samurai Champloo are my favorite anime, especially Champloo.

Future Trunks' Super Saiyan transformation is probably my favorite transformation as well.

latest

I don't want to spoil it with details, but anyone who hasn't seen Death Note in its entirety really needs to get on that shit. And the ending is simply incredible.

You know what everyone should see before Death Note?

tumblr_static__640_v2.jpg

Ok, Ok, so it's not anime, but still.

And it has INCREDIBLY epic scenes.

You know what everyone should see before Death Note?

tumblr_static__640_v2.jpg

Ok, Ok, so it's not anime, but still.

And it has INCREDIBLY epic scenes.
Avatar had a few cool moments but nothing epic. It was a character-driven show with a simple story. The Legend of Korra showed everyone how lackluster the show is when all the main characters are either annoying or boring.

None of the DBZ fans have brought up the first Goku vs Vegeta fight?! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!

Ninja Scroll, that whole entire movie got me into anime in my teens. That and teletoon would play it at night and same thing with Space. Up here in Canada anyway

I think teamfourstar did better than the actual show. This scene was awesome.

I prefer a lot more the Jiren vs Goku theme. Has that 70s-80s epic moment vibe.

In fact that Hokuto no Ken prequel that explores Kenshiro transformation from a nice guy to a ruthless baddass was epic.

I prefer Goku vs Hit

Goku transformation vs Lord slug was great, wasn’t “super saiyan “ but was right before was more like super kiyoken iirc

Of course the first ssj vs Frieza was epic

I liked the transformation and music choice vs coola had a cool vine to it.

“Who’s power is that? There was only the pig left , the sayian was barely alive”

Ssj4 first transformation in GT, although GT sucked for the most part.

Cowboy bebop ending, champaloo ending

So many over the years hard to remeber all the best ones.

Beseerk has some cool scenes

Dragon Ball Super, Mastered Ultra Instinct. The Orchestrated music is f*cking epic for this scene.

Looking back the film as a whole maybe doesn't hold up quite as well for me being a little cluttred but those two scenes are great cinema as is......

Can't find it on the net but this scene on Porco Rosso comes to mind as well....

miyazaki-5-porco-rosso.jpg

Last edited:
Berserk

Guts Vs the 100 swordsmen

Eva 01 against the Sharp Paper Arms Angel.

Last edited:
One piece Battle of Marineford where Luffy tried to save his brother from execution.

That whole arc is basically pure insanity.

Sendo going apeshit during his title match with Ippo is up there too in that show.

Ippo is full of great scenes in it. And given it's about boxing and this is a site for combat sports if you haven't watched it or read it I suggest checking it out.

Back