Most Epic Scene in Anime History

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This might be my favorite scene ever, when Trunks kills 17 and 18. Its badass and the voice acting is phenomenal.

Last edited:
Its not even the most epic DBZ scene, heck not even the most epic DB scene.

giphy.gif

That one time when Krillin died.

I gotta do this in two parts cause I can't find the full video.

lmao @ watching anime

Anime is great. You can create any universe and tell any story you want. A lot of series also have much more heart than modern western tv shows. Youre missing out because you think ur too cool. Shame

latest

I don't want to spoil it with details, but anyone who hasn't seen Death Note in its entirety really needs to get on that shit. And the ending is simply incredible.

Probably one of those big ending apocalypse scenes like Akira, Princess Mononoke or Metropolis.

latest

I don't want to spoil it with details, but anyone who hasn't seen Death Note in its entirety really needs to get on that shit. And the ending is simply incredible.
That show takes a huge metaphorical and literal dump when that one character leaves the series midway.

For me (time stamped):

Another good one, no surprise it's from the same creator, is Mugen refusing to die midway through Samurai Champloo to the point he starts arguing with the shinigami:

"You assholes again?"

Goku turning saiyan was probably the most impactful one based on DBZ worldwide popularity.

Gohan going SSJ2 is also there because it has its own epic theme, but Freezer was simply a much better villain so it served as a better foil.

My personal one is Kurapika vs Uvo.

I'd also say the entire dark tournament from YuYu Hakusho

Goku turning saiyan was probably the most impactful one based on DBZ worldwide popularity.

Gohan going SSJ2 is also there because it has its own epic theme.

My personal one is Kurapika vs Uvo.

Oh, you want to talk about epic themes?

Oh, you want to talk about epic themes?

I prefer a lot more the Jiren vs Goku theme. Has that 70s-80s epic moment vibe.

In fact that Hokuto no Ken prequel that explores Kenshiro transformation from a nice guy to a ruthless baddass was epic.

Last edited:
Back