Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

I don't think Deb showed bare boobs, so while she is stunningly gorgeous, we are talking about naked tits here. Woll is a rare beauty, for sure.

Anna's are not large, but they are very nicely shaped, well-nippled, perky, and symmetrical.

The rest of her body is damned nice too.

Not a full on shot, but the scene where she does role play as Red Riding Hood with Sookie's brother does show some nipple, I think.

There's also an awesome side-boob moment in Daredevil season 1.

Sir, your sarcasm does not translate well in this thread. For anybody that cares, look up her scenes in "The Gift". Prime 19 yr old Katie Holmes before she got Cruise'd and Foxx'd. What makes it even better was I never had super high expectations from her and was blown away.

IMO, she's in the GOAT discussion along with Alexandra Daddario

Seriously. They were fucking glamorous bulbs. I was shocked.

Kelly Brook disappointed me. I thought her tits were going to be HUGE. They're not the smallest but I expected more

I've got one that's gonna end this thread if you're a game of thrones fan

Marjorie aka Natalie dormer

But but but we never saw her naked???

Yeah exactly, she was meant to go on that naked walk around kings landing and that mother fucking writer ROBBED US

By far the biggest disappointment disrobing
She disrobed in Season 2!!!

The Fappening Gods blessed us today with one of the most attractive women on TV: Charissa Thompson! Apparently she's quite generous and likes to touch herself. Pleasantly surprised her boobs aren't as small as I imagined. Fine buns too.
did you see the picture of her getting blasted by a black micropeen

More Disturbing than disappointing
ronda-rousey-gifs-1.gif

giphy.gif

<31><{Joewithit}>
f in g rodey

Katherine Waterston - she's the chick from the newest Alien movie and Fantastic Beasts

She had full frontal nude scenes in Inherent Vice. I hadn't seen her before & she just about knocked my socks off.

Mila Jovovich has the most undisappointing nipples in cinematic history.

Some may disagree but Milla Jovovich. Dem nips are like pencil length.

You beat me to it. Those aren't just Hollywood GOATs, those should be cast and mounted for future generations.

*edit - wait, are you suggesting those aren't GOAT nipples?

Nobody has Naomi Watts beat. They're like three fresh No. 2 pencil erasers stacked on top of each other. She's gorgeous, but if you don't like long nipples (and I don't), she ain't for you.

Pretty sure Mila's are longer and thicker. They're literally amazing and opposite of this thread intent. They're GOATs.

She had full frontal nude scenes in Inherent Vice. I hadn't seen her before & she just about knocked my socks off.

She's in her 40s and still rocks my boat.

Didn't seem to hurt Harvey Keitel, Daniel Craig, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo, Peter Sargard among many others. They are definitely NOT showers.

That’s the thing though, when it counts they may have the goods after all. Bad boobs/nips aren’t getting any better.

You beat me to it. Those aren't just Hollywood GOATs, those should be cast and mounted for future generations.

*edit - wait, are you suggesting those aren't GOAT nipples?
Are you suggesting a GOAT nipple thread? Because we can make a GOAT nipple thread.<Baelish01>

Back