Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

Sir, your sarcasm does not translate well in this thread. For anybody that cares, look up her scenes in "The Gift". Prime 19 yr old Katie Holmes before she got Cruise'd and Foxx'd. What makes it even better was I never had super high expectations from her and was blown away.

IMO, she's in the GOAT discussion along with Alexandra Daddario
She looks like a goddamn monkey

damn. i am watching some stupid horror movie called Girl House and this chick is in it named Elysia Rotaru. I am not one bit disappointed to see her disrobed. amazing natural body until she got killed (spoiler)

Sir, your sarcasm does not translate well in this thread. For anybody that cares, look up her scenes in "The Gift". Prime 19 yr old Katie Holmes before she got Cruise'd and Foxx'd. What makes it even better was I never had super high expectations from her and was blown away.

IMO, she's in the GOAT discussion along with Alexandra Daddario

I think Katie Holmes' boobs looked fake. It's hard to tell, but I think so.

My #1, and all the more ironic considering that perhaps her most famous character of all was in a (one-time recurring) guest role on Seinfeld in which Jerry doubted that her character's rack was real, and she famously hisses to him, "They're real...and they're spectacular." Indeed, they are not.

Teri Hatcher
Teri_Hatcher_5.jpg

I was reminded of my probable #2 upon re-viewing Blade Runner in preparation for viewing the new Blade Runner 2049 (which is incredible, btw). I was all about her in Lynch's Dune--had such a tremendous crush on her as a kid. Our one-way voyeuristic relationship didn't pan out.

Sean Young
chani-dune-sean-young.jpg

Who are yours?

At what age was she when you saw Teri's bewbies? She she isn't exactly in her prime now.

Whatever we do, can we not put the words "goat" and "nipples" next to each other anymore?

I don't need to hear about this or that actress with the goat nipples, if that's all right with you.

Whatever we do, can we not put the words "goat" and "nipples" next to each other anymore?

I don't need to hear about this or that actress with the goat nipples, if that's all right with you.

Legit lol.

Why don't women fix their inverted nipples? Just a little work with the vacuum cups and maybe some bands. A girl's mother should start when she's young. I understand they get teased about it in school.

Why don't women fix their inverted nipples? Just a little work with the vacuum cups and maybe some bands. A girl's mother should start when she's young. I understand they get teased about it in school.
Nothing wrong with innies. They're just a little shy. It's all good once you stimulate them.

Nothing wrong with innies. They're just a little shy. It's all good once you stimulate them.

In some women, they don't come out even after they have a baby which makes it difficult to breast feed.

Since most of the obvious ones (Teri Hatcher, Neve Campbell) were mentioned, probably Stacey Dash.

Since most of the obvious ones (Teri Hatcher, Neve Campbell) were mentioned, probably Stacey Dash.
You are completely insane. Stacey dash is perfection. Her nudes are proof that God exists and wants us to masturbate.

I still like her but Aubrey Plaza's tits were kind of a let down

did you see the picture of her getting blasted by a black micropeen
The only ones I saw with the weiner were when it was hanging around outside ready to go in.

I'm watching bound right now because of this thread

Back