Most Brutal Match EVER....

LOLed @ 'these guys are trained professionals.'

But nope, still not as white-trashy as a ICP wrestling event.

Edit - just finished the video, and IT IS a ICP wrestling event.... fuck me.

LOLed @ 'these guys are trained professionals.'

But nope, still not as white-trashy as a ICP wrestling event.

Edit - just finished the video, and IT IS a ICP wrestling event.... fuck me.
I think it's IWA featuring... As in they just showed up and added themselves to the booking... I'm no expert though. I just watch shoot matches at night when I'm stoned.

This is one of the ICP's. I love this video, but it's savage:

These poor guys got it super bad.

Last edited:
For me the most brutal thing to ever happen is this one:

This guy was basically talking shit on. the Internet so a sleazy redneck methhead named Ian Rotten who runs the controversial IWA promotion invited him to his "Queen of The Deathmatch" tournament - a deathmatch (weapons) tournament for women only (God bless America).

The dude gets the living fuck beaten out of him by the chick, who is the promoter's girlfriend, then savagely curbstomped twice onto a barbed wire ladder face first... Then he gets beaten more by the promoter, the promoters 12 year old son, and more wrestlers from backstage, because why not?

The only reason Mike Levy survived the curbstomps is because he has neither braincells to kill, nor a neck to break... And he clearly had Stockholm Syndrome by the end because he keeps selling, and didn't press charges saying "I'm. one of the boys now" like the true dumbfuck that he is.

The chick who beat him down... Aside from entering in a deathmatch a week before her national tv debut (on TNA) against his goof and some other chicks was wrestling in a gym a week later and snapper her femur. Could night have happened to a nicer chick.

Here's the full match:

My God, that Mike Levy incident is disgusting. Everyone involved should be in jail.

I think it's IWA featuring... As in they just showed up and added themselves to the booking... I'm no expert though. I just watch shoot matches at night when I'm stoned.

This is one of the ICP's. I love this video, but it's savage:

These poor guys got it super bad.

I love me some Scott Steiner but that belly to belly botch.... my god!

tullyblanchard1002.png
I remember this one, it was a true gem even in a time of many classics.

This was the match that made me really hate Tully. I was a major mark for Magnum. Probably my favorite match of either of these guys.

Honorary mention, the acolytes vs public enemy

Most brutal wrestling match in a big promotion? Or we talking about garbage wrestling? Otherwise it always comes down to some garbage wrestling match or shoots.

For me the most brutal thing to ever happen is this one:

This guy was basically talking shit on. the Internet so a sleazy redneck methhead named Ian Rotten who runs the controversial IWA promotion invited him to his "Queen of The Deathmatch" tournament - a deathmatch (weapons) tournament for women only (God bless America).

The dude gets the living fuck beaten out of him by the chick, who is the promoter's girlfriend, then savagely curbstomped twice onto a barbed wire ladder face first... Then he gets beaten more by the promoter, the promoters 12 year old son, and more wrestlers from backstage, because why not?

The only reason Mike Levy survived the curbstomps is because he has neither braincells to kill, nor a neck to break... And he clearly had Stockholm Syndrome by the end because he keeps selling, and didn't press charges saying "I'm one of the boys now" like the true dumbfuck that he is.

The chick who beat him down... Aside from entering in a deathmatch a week before her national tv debut (on TNA) against his goof and some other chicks was wrestling in a gym a week later and snapper her femur. Could not have happened to a nicer chick. She headbutted Mike Levy so much she put a huge lump on her own forehead.

Here's the full match:

Only just watched this (although have seen the leg break vid before)

and I agree, the Mike Levy incident is like a Billion times worse, it's so so Sickening

mainly the Stomps and head kick.

But Karma came around for Mickie and Ian.

Ian and axl rotten Taipei death match with the broken glass glued to the hands.
Anything in big Japan really..The scorpion pit or piranhas I saw a band saw once.
The whole king of the death match Iwa 95. Win mick and the Funker burning each other .
Mr danger with his head on fire.
Exploding deathmatches in FMW.. onita and H ..That was a bad one.
Sick nick mondo' and zandig off the building roof..
So many..
New jack the drugged up fuck..

Only just watched this (although have seen the leg break vid before)

and I agree, the Mike Levy incident is like a Billion times worse, it's so so Sickening

mainly the Stomps and head kick.

But Karma came around for Mickie and Ian.

I swear if he wasn't so fat then those stomps would have broken his neck - he dents the ladder with his big spam filled head on both stomps.

That fucking kid though - "can I dad?" with that came in his hand. I wouldn't have blamed Levy for flinging him through the air by the balls when he started whacking him...

Karma sure came for Mickie though... I don't really know what happened to Ian Rotten, but I do know he's widely despised within the wrestling community for various high-level dick moves including turning up at JC Bailey's funeral and demanding petrol fare from Bailey's grief-stricken mother... Faking a broken sternum and paying a 3k ambulance centre ride to avoid paying 1k cash to performing wrestlers on show night... And many more. I can't imagine he gets anyone worth watching on his shows now.

I swear if he wasn't so fat then those stomps would have broken his neck - he dents the ladder with his big spam filled head on both stomps.

That fucking kid though - "can I dad?" with that came in his hand. I wouldn't have blamed Levy for flinging him through the air by the balls when he started whacking him...

Karma sure came for Mickie though... I don't really know what happened to Ian Rotten, but I do know he's widely despised within the wrestling community for various high-level dick moves including turning up at JC Bailey's funeral and demanding petrol fare from Bailey's grief-stricken mother... Faking a broken sternum and paying a 3k ambulance centre ride to avoid paying 1k cash to performing wrestlers on show night... And many more. I can't imagine he gets anyone worth watching on his shows now.

I have seen a lot of crazy shit in wrestling, but those 2 curb stomps were something else.

Makes me happy to watch that Mike Levy $5.00 video. just to know he survived it ok

Back