Most Brutal Match EVER....

This is another great one... Shitty quality but it's the uncut version, not the YouTube edit version.

The story here goes that Public Enemy had pissed off the APA just before their match, and had tried to change the ending, so Bradshaw figured to teach them a lesson. So Bradshaw told Farooq, and they beat the fuck out of them. Bradshaw lost his shit at various points and really did hurt both of them... They even beat them with the broken table halves.

Last edited:
This is another great one... Shitty quality but it's the uncut version, not the YouTube edit version.

The story here goes that Public Enemy had pissed off the APA just before their match, and had tried to change the ending, so Bradshaw figured to teach them a lesson. So told Farooq, and they beat the fuck out of them. Bradshaw lost his shit at various points and really did hurt both of them... They even beat them with the broken table halves.

The old APA special :) wrestlers court punishment as well

The old APA special :) wrestlers court punishment as well
I like the part where it cuts to Bradshaw, then someone immediately realises he's about to throw a huge wooden table onto Grunge, then cuts quickly away again...

Shit must have hurt.

Mabel vs Savio Vega - King of the Ring 1995

I've not watched much Japanese death matches but recently I've watched a fair bit of CZW, some of the shit they do in some matches is really grim, the blood etc I can deal with needles is just a whole different level

I'm sure there's been worse injuries, but Vader almost lost an eye because of this and also broke his nose. Plus, the general stiffness of Japan's style of working. That hardcore stuff, as long as you don't botch and suffer a serious injury, is less painful than working someone that can hit hard and works stiff. Hansen claimed he couldn't see out of one eye so he worked really stiff because he didn't know any other way to make it look real

Last edited:
Yoshiko in rare form here. Fake glove touch, pulls hair and gouges eyes. She is much smaller than I expected.

She was a clear douche in the MMA match but I think a lot of people overlook the fact that Act shot first in their pro wrestling match. She throws the first legitimate punch rather than wrestling strike and Yoshiko responds. It's quite unfair that a lot of people throw the blame at Yoshiko when Act is the one who instigated it. Yoshiko's a disgrace for not reeling herself in and cooling her jets but Yasukawa is absolutely no angel in the confrontation either. I don't like Yoshiko at all and she deserves all the criticism in the world for what she did.

Act has since forgiven her and the majority of the Joshi scene has moved past the incident. ROAD FC, however, are a disgrace for using it to promote Yoshiko.

Dat technique tho.

Kinda looked like a dive too, or is it just me?

You think a Korean would take a dive to a Japanese person on a Korean MMA show?

She was a clear douche in the MMA match but I think a lot of people overlook the fact that Act shot first in their pro wrestling match. She throws the first legitimate punch rather than wrestling strike and Yoshiko responds. It's quite unfair that a lot of people throw the blame at Yoshiko when Act is the one who instigated it. Yoshiko's a disgrace for not reeling herself in and cooling her jets but Yasukawa is absolutely no angel in the confrontation either. I don't like Yoshiko at all and she deserves all the criticism in the world for what she did.

Act has since forgiven her and the majority of the Joshi scene has moved past the incident. ROAD FC, however, are a disgrace for using it to promote Yoshiko.

You think a Korean would take a dive to a Japanese person on a Korean MMA show?

Yeah yoshiko still gets all the blame because she went to far. Normally you just give a receipt. That's my opinion

Openweight but Yoshiko had 40 or so lbs on her I believe. Wasn't a dive but was definitely a clear gimme.

And here I thought Mick Foley almost dying vs the Undertaker at Hell in the Cell was the most brutal match

I read he wasnt supposed to fall through the cage....that part wasn't scripted

I can't remember what Foley has said about it now, but I assume your correct.

but some of the other Brutal matches people have mentioned were unscripted and nasty as hell

sure after that match Taker and Foley were having a nice friendly chat about the match :)

Oh my god, some of the shit in this thread is just brutal LOL

These death match guys/girls... I hope they're getting paid decently to do that shit. Who would want to go that route? It's not like the WWE would ever pick you up.

Back