most blatant ducking you've ever seen from a fighter.

Right now I would say Nate Diaz is blatantly ducking a fight period

Last edited:
Conor noticeably wanted absolutely nothing to do with Frankie Edgar at 145.

or, he bulked up to 185, got colitis so he couldnt keep the weight on, dropped weight. and now can easily cut to 155. When he knew he had health issues he gave up the belt instead of trying to hold onto them for no reason like most duck champs typically do.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Yeah sounds likely.

{<hhh]

- Conor two weight champ ducks all contenders
- Bisping when he was a champ
- GSP after he won bispings title
- GDR is just a classic just downright refused to fight cyborg

its actually what happened tho.......

yeah_sure_seinfeld.gif

GDR is the worst, most blatant one, and looking at Cyborg and her body of work it's not hard to understand why GDR ducked.

My favourite one, though, was Overeem ducking Fedor. After calling out Fedor for ducking while Fedor was pursuing the Werdum rematch, Overeem suddenly refused to fight Fedor once that Werdum rematch did not materialize. He had to fight Duffee instead and then needed a 6 month vacation.

In the end, of course, there was no real ducking, just PR posturing, as both signed up for the HW tournament.

seconded. never seen anything as bad as GDR.

tito with chuck gets an honorable mention. tito: " but he's my friend!" chuck: "no i'm not."

Colin and Bisping.

Also Woodley when he ducked Hector.

Cyborg ducking Rousey.
All she had to do was make 135.
Cyborg wasn't ducking Rousey. Rousey wanted no parts of Cyborg. Rousey knew Cyborg had a tough time making 135lbs and could of easily fought her at 145lbs but refused even though Rousey fought at 145lbs before.

-MM ducking TJ
-GSP ducking Bobby Knuckles and T-Wood and Anderson
-GDR ducking Cyborg
-Yair ducking the UFC roster

Anderson against Forrest.
True I mean he ducked and slipped every strike the guy tried to throw. I stress the word tried because honestly Griff looked like he didn’t want to be there

Never understood why people are thinking that GDR was ducking Cyborg.

She got simply fucked by UFC and then fucked UFC in revenge and i would do the same honestly.

Her quote:

“During the negotiations on the battle with Holly Holm, I said in advance that after this fight I want to return to my natural weight class of (135 pounds). My task has not been completed yet. The UFC has promised me that this would be no problem and I can just return to my natural weight class. This is why I am focusing on this moment.”

Situation was as follows:

- UFC sets up a fight Holm vs De Randamie
- Holm was supposed to win it like that they can do some sort of super fight Holm vs Cyborg
- They lured De Randamie by saying that after the fight she can go back to her weight class (135), no problem
- De Randamie won the fight (controversies aside) , so UFC was left with nothing
- UFC decided to force De Randamie to fight even though they promised her come back to 135
- She said fuck it, UFC stripped her

And that is UFC in nutshell.

Obviously for other champions this rule does not apply (Conor can hold up even two divisions and UFC and Dana can't literally say word "stripped" till last day before Khabib Vs Iaquinta" )

Article: https://mmajunkie.com/2017/05/ufc-c...amie-breaks-silence-return-135-pound-division

GDR came out and said she refused to fight Cyborg because she failed a drug test once. That's a duck.

Its nit ufc but Mosley ina. Post fight interview when asked about floyd: “well umm idk i’ll have to take my family to a vacation and then maybe go to the dentist cause this tooth come look, and I mean he’s a weight class away though, ask me in a year”

... that’s just pathetic.

Back