most blatant ducking you've ever seen from a fighter.

Kid, you are just trying to pick a fight.
Try to pick one you can win, because so far all you have done is agree your point is worthless.

Your attempts to avoid the subject after you realized how badly you messed up is about as funny as your hypocrisy. You're really checking off all the marks of the generic incompetent Internet debater.

Your attempts to avoid the subject after you realized how badly you messed up is about as funny as your hypocrisy. You're really checking off all the marks of the generic incompetent Internet debater.
Kid, you are the one who said that your point had nothing to do with the subject.
SO please, grow a brain or find a functional one... yours just don't work.

Kid, you are the one who said that your point had nothing to do with the subject.
SO please, grow a brain or find a functional one... yours just don't work.

It had a lot to do with your arguing on the subject, but you've shown your cards by saying that you don't think facts are relevant.

If you truly thought it was irrelevant you'd just not have bothered to reply, but as it is you couldn't even read properly and came back with a counterargument that didn't even address what I wrote. And then you got cranky because I pointed that out and have done everything you can to try to distract from your failure, since you don't seem to be man enough to admit when you said something wrong.

Please keep on going though, it's certainly entertaining. Your second sentence is literally something I'd expect from a five year old.

Ronda ducking Cyborg and it's not even fucking close, biggest duckjob ever seen in the history of MMA.

Back