most blatant ducking you've ever seen from a fighter.

but yet he signed a contract that he would fight again in that division.
And yet he started talking about NOT doing that before he knew he was sick.

So his illness is clearly an excuse used to justify not defending/unifying his belt.
But then jump down 2 WC's? Sorry, that makes no sense whatsoever.
Did he say he was jumping down two weight classes? Or did Dana Mr never lies White say it? Also after signing the contract gsp did say it wasn't the deal he wanted but both sides had to compromise or something like that I'd have to find the quote...so obviously he wasn't 100 percent happy with the arrangement but as business goes you sign or you walk. So again many many many fighters say they're fine when they really might not be.

Again why do people hate on GSP so much? if he was a loud mouth obnoxious character like a Conor then it would make sense but this dude is the exact opposite of that and he's the one that's treated like a school yard bully that everyone hates. It's really weird. Maybe all the hate is jealousy? Maybe it's secret man crush fantasies they are trying to hide? I don't know it's just really weird.

Kid, don't type. You just make it worse.

GSP blatantly ducked Whittaker because he signed a contract he would unify the belt, and he didn't do that. Matter of fact, he started ducking on his post fight speech, so we know it is not even this phantom sickness he incurred after. it is just the excuse he and you are using to justify the duck.
Besides, he was not forced to fight at 185. Matter of fact, he was always asked to move up and refused... but only while SIlva was at the top.
Bottom line, he moved up and made 185 his new division.

Moving down:
Moving down is not harder. It is just something most fighters frowned upon, because they would be fighting smaller fighters, so they don't view as a great accomplishment.
And that is why they move UP.

Then you start making up shit.
When GSP retired, I never said he was ducking. So don't lie to justify your own insecurities.

But the fact is:
He came back. That means he is active and SHOULD fight in his WC. Fighting above then immediately below his WC shows his duck to the current champion.

And as for Bisping, suffice to say that he refused a rematch with Luke. No, he flat out refused fighting anyone from his on division.
Heck, matter of fact, he refused to fight any active fighter.
That's why he fought a retired Hendo and then sat for over a year just making excuses to duck other contenders and fight GSP.

It wasn't a phantom sickness. There are plenty of stories about the troubles he was having during camp. Technically he hasn't ducked anyone as he hasn't fought since this illness came about. He hasn't avoided fighting any individual. He hasn't fought period.

Speaking Monday on The MMA Hour, St-Pierre provided an update to his situation. The 36-year-old welterweight legend said that his condition has improved, and that although he remains on medication for his ulcerative colitis, many of his worst symptoms have been resolved. St-Pierre also said he has lost significant weight as a result of his recovery, which has included performing one 24-hour and one 48-hour fast per week.

Altogether, the entire process has caused St-Pierre to feel much healthier in his daily life, and he now hovers around a slimmer weight of “between 180 and 185” pounds.

“It’s a lot better,” St-Pierre told host Ariel Helwani on The MMA Hour. “I’m on medication, but I started doing intermittent fasting and it helped me a lot. A lot of my symptoms are gone and I feel a lot better, however I lost a lot of weight, but I’m very, very ripped. It seems like the cause of that (sickness) was probably the fact that I tried eat so much, and forced myself to eat to elevate my weight, and with the stress and everything, I don’t think it was a good thing to do for me. I learned from my mistakes.”

All of which leads to an obvious question: Is St-Pierre planning to ever fight again?

While the future Hall of Famer declined to speak of an Octagon return with 100 percent certainty until his medical issues are fully resolved, he did indicate that the option of competing again in the UFC remains something that interests him.

“I need to wait for my condition, to see where my weight will be at and where my health will be at,” St-Pierre said. “I’m still on medication right now, so I can’t fight right now, as we (said), because I’m sure if I go back, even if I start feeling better, if I go back to fighting with the stress and everything, bang, I will probably go right back into it (feeling sick). So I need to wait a little bit, see how it feels. (I need) to be stable for a longer period of time.

Kid,
you are a known blind GSP nutsucker.
If he killed your own mother, you would justify it somehow.

The only thing pathetic here is how far you are willing to go to defend a duck that is signed in a contract... signed by him.

Little girl,

you are a known blind Silva nutsucker.

If he killed your own mother, you would find a way to justify it.

You can call GSP a ducker all you want, it would still not compare to Silva trying to avoid the first legitimate MW contender (someone on a legit win streak) he ever had (Weidman).

RR va cyborg.

Connor vs nobody because he has run so far the proclaimers need to write a part 2 to walk 500 miles.

Colby vs werdum.

Dmx vs sobriety. I bet cracks in the sidewalk trigger him.

It wasn't a phantom sickness. There are plenty of stories about the troubles he was having during camp. Technically he hasn't ducked anyone as he hasn't fought since this illness came about. He hasn't avoided fighting any individual. He hasn't fought period.

Speaking Monday on The MMA Hour, St-Pierre provided an update to his situation. The 36-year-old welterweight legend said that his condition has improved, and that although he remains on medication for his ulcerative colitis, many of his worst symptoms have been resolved. St-Pierre also said he has lost significant weight as a result of his recovery, which has included performing one 24-hour and one 48-hour fast per week.

Altogether, the entire process has caused St-Pierre to feel much healthier in his daily life, and he now hovers around a slimmer weight of “between 180 and 185” pounds.

“It’s a lot better,” St-Pierre told host Ariel Helwani on The MMA Hour. “I’m on medication, but I started doing intermittent fasting and it helped me a lot. A lot of my symptoms are gone and I feel a lot better, however I lost a lot of weight, but I’m very, very ripped. It seems like the cause of that (sickness) was probably the fact that I tried eat so much, and forced myself to eat to elevate my weight, and with the stress and everything, I don’t think it was a good thing to do for me. I learned from my mistakes.”

All of which leads to an obvious question: Is St-Pierre planning to ever fight again?

While the future Hall of Famer declined to speak of an Octagon return with 100 percent certainty until his medical issues are fully resolved, he did indicate that the option of competing again in the UFC remains something that interests him.

“I need to wait for my condition, to see where my weight will be at and where my health will be at,” St-Pierre said. “I’m still on medication right now, so I can’t fight right now, as we (said), because I’m sure if I go back, even if I start feeling better, if I go back to fighting with the stress and everything, bang, I will probably go right back into it (feeling sick). So I need to wait a little bit, see how it feels. (I need) to be stable for a longer period of time.

Don't ever bother. For someone as retarded as Shaddows, GSP has to be lying about having that disease. It just can't be true. GSP would show him the documents signed by the doctor and he would claim the doctor is dirty, canadian and was paid by GSP. You just can't convince someone that went this far into retardation.

Don't ever bother. For someone as retarded as Shaddows, GSP has to be lying about having that disease. It just can't be true. GSP would show him the documents signed by the doctor and he would claim the doctor is dirty, canadian and was paid by GSP. You just can't convince someone that went this far into retardation.
GSP is a fraud who ducked Whittaker, Hendricks rematch, Anderson, Woodley, and Lawler.

He’s the GOAT ducker.

You answered back with a tone and misrepresenting what I said, so I changed my tone as well.

No, I'm not talking about how the illness impacted GSP, I pointed to what his camp actually said and made a point about that if you're going to argue against their word it should be against what they said instead of something else. I made no comments on what I think of his situation. I'm in fact quite certain that, regardless of the state of his illness, he is at this point in his career only interested in things that make an impact on his legacy.
So you blatantly disregard the context, and wants to argue about something that makes no sense to the point I was making.
in other words, you just want to point out something irrelevant while making sure you attack me calling me names on each post... got it.

Tito Ortiz ducking Liddell

Frank Shamrock ducking Vitor Belfort

Fedor ducking Overeem

Did he say he was jumping down two weight classes? Or did Dana Mr never lies White say it? Also after signing the contract gsp did say it wasn't the deal he wanted but both sides had to compromise or something like that I'd have to find the quote...so obviously he wasn't 100 percent happy with the arrangement but as business goes you sign or you walk. So again many many many fighters say they're fine when they really might not be.

Again why do people hate on GSP so much? if he was a loud mouth obnoxious character like a Conor then it would make sense but this dude is the exact opposite of that and he's the one that's treated like a school yard bully that everyone hates. It's really weird. Maybe all the hate is jealousy? Maybe it's secret man crush fantasies they are trying to hide? I don't know it's just really weird.
I turn the question right back at you?
Why GSP fans can't think? Use their brains for other than justify something that is blatantly clear.

As you put: he was not happy. But he signed the contract.

My point is: You signed, then you man up and be a man of his word. And he did not.

BTW: I grow tired of every GSP nuthugger demanding that either you love GSP unconditionally, or you are a hater. There's a lot more ground between them.
I always defended GSP where I think he didn't do wrong.
But when he does something wrong, I just don't. Much like I can justify why Silva took PED's (after the leg) but not beyond that. And I am a Silva nuthugger... just not a blind one.

I suspect lately there is a lot of ducking.
Wouldn't be surprised if some of these fighters are actually injuring themselves as they know it is worth it rather than risking a huge loss to a fighter they aren't certain they can beat.
Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if some of these fighters injure themselves knowing their opponent will take another fight in the meantime so that the injured fighter can sit back and study them more.

If this keeps happening UFC should remove titles and have yearly tournaments. That way, fighters wanting to duck opponents simply disqualify themselves from the tournament and miss out on the biggest payday, i.e. the finals of the tournament.

Yair Rodriguez literally ducking so many fights they had to cut him

Sorry, but i did not read the quote because it is irrelevant.

Whittaker wanted that fight. GSP did not want it.
Whittaker did not need that fight on his contract. GSP did.

And GSP signed a contract to fight Whittaker next and unify the belt. The very fact this is not his next fight (or Whittaker's fight) shows it was a blatant duck.

Kid, you are too stupid to have a proper conversation, don't try to dumb down everyone around you to your level.
You are a known blind nuthugger. The ONLY thing you CAN do to "protect GSP" is curse and yell.

I'd tell you to grow up, but it seems beyond your capabilities.

Little girl,

you are a known blind Silva nutsucker.

If he killed your own mother, you would find a way to justify it.

You can call GSP a ducker all you want, it would still not compare to Silva trying to avoid the first legitimate MW contender (someone on a legit win streak) he ever had (Weidman).

...and here it is, you desperately trying to add Silva to the conversation because of your blatant inability to defend GSP without it.

it doesn't work, kid.

I turn the question right back at you?
Why GSP fans can't think? Use their brains for other than justify something that is blatantly clear.

As you put: he was not happy. But he signed the contract.

My point is: You signed, then you man up and be a man of his word. And he did not.

BTW: I grow tired of every GSP nuthugger demanding that either you love GSP unconditionally, or you are a hater. There's a lot more ground between them.
I always defended GSP where I think he didn't do wrong.
But when he does something wrong, I just don't. Much like I can justify why Silva took PED's (after the leg) but not beyond that. And I am a Silva nuthugger... just not a blind one.
go read some of my old posts man I don't give a fuck who the fighter is man I love gsp but it looks fkn bad that he didn't stay and defend obviously and I wish he did. reason I wish he did is because people already bitch enough as it is and hate on him for everything it's pathetic. all he did is give more reason for people to bitch. trust me I think he shoulda defended and he looks bad for not BUT I don't talk shit and bitch like others and say a fighter ducked anyone or a fighter is a pussy or a fighter is afraid.

On the contrary I've said many times that these guys are fighters for a fucking living they know what they are doing or not doing and no one on here should ever say fighter a blatantly ducked fighter b or was afraid or whatever. So you have your opinion it's fine man we all do. But when you say with absolute certainty that gsp made excuses it sounds ridiculous man because neither you or me nor anyone knows for a fact why these guys do what they do so don't act as if you know for sure because you don't.

go read some of my old posts man I don't give a fuck who the fighter is man I love gsp but it looks fkn bad that he didn't stay and defend obviously and I wish he did. reason I wish he did is because people already bitch enough as it is and hate on him for everything it's pathetic. all he did is give more reason for people to bitch. trust me I think he shoulda defended and he looks bad for not BUT I don't talk shit and bitch like others and say a fighter ducked anyone or a fighter is a pussy or a fighter is afraid.

On the contrary I've said many times that these guys are fighters for a fucking living they know what they are doing or not doing and no one on here should ever say fighter a blatantly ducked fighter b or was afraid or whatever. So you have your opinion it's fine man we all do. But when you say with absolute certainty that gsp made excuses it sounds ridiculous man because neither you or me nor anyone knows for a fact why these guys do what they do so don't act as if you know for sure because you don't.
Again, you contradict yourself.
You AGREE with me that he should have fought since he signed a fucking contract.
Yes, I criticize him. Same way I criticize Conor for not defending his belt.
A champion SHOULD defend his fucking belt!

You act like this is fucking news, but it is not. \
GSP fought for the fucking belt. He knew he would have to defend because he signed a fucking contract!
And even if he didn't , it is the fucking OBLIGATION of a fuckingt champion to defend.

I honestly do not understand why it should be acceptable just because this was GSP.
And I don't understand why this should mean I hate him or am "looking for a reason" to hate him.
I am not.

But IMO he simply fucked up. Man up and accept this fact.
I don't need apologies nor justifications.
Obviously there are reasons for everything.
That doesn't mean that what he did was fine.
A hungry unemployed men has good justification to rob a bank. That doesn't make it ok.

He put a fucking division (who was fucking HOT with 4 clear top contenders) on hold for a fucking YEAR, then got the belt and discarded it, IMHO disrespecting every single one of those top fighters who had to wait for a year for fucking Bisping to fight GSP and go away.
And Whittaker, a fucking nice and respectful guy will forever have his belt devalued since he didn't get his chance to unify it against GSP (who fought the linear champion).

Yes, GSP fucked up. And you should simply accept it.
Because there is no fucking explanation that makes it "all good". Even if he is a legend and (historically) a good guy! Maybe because of it I hold him up to a higher standard. I expected better of him.

And for the last time: I don't hate GSP. Check my history. Check my posts about him.
I simply do not bend backwards and make up excuses when he fucks up. He is fucking human. he is allowed to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back