most blatant ducking you've ever seen from a fighter.

...and here it is, you desperately trying to add Silva to the conversation because of your blatant inability to defend GSP without it.

it doesn't work, kid.

And there you are with your classic double standard where you bash GSP for doing in a lesser extent what Silva did to a bigger extent, yet never gave Silva any shit for doing it.

Kid, you are too stupid to have a proper conversation, don't try to dumb down everyone around you to your level.
You are a known blind nuthugger. The ONLY thing you CAN do to "protect GSP" is curse and yell.

I'd tell you to grow up, but it seems beyond your capabilities.

A little girl calling someone else a kid. Thats cute.

And there you are with your classic double standard where you bash GSP for doing in a lesser extent what Silva did to a bigger extent, yet never gave Silva any shit for doing it.

So in your mind it is OK for GSP to do it? "because SIlva did it"?
That's the classic and stupid reasoning you display, kid. And the reason you are a laughingstock here when GSP is the topic.

7wzX329.jpg

Again, you contradict yourself.
You AGREE with me that he should have fought since he signed a fucking contract.
Yes, I criticize him. Same way I criticize Conor for not defending his belt.
A champion SHOULD defend his fucking belt!

You act like this is fucking news, but it is not. \
GSP fought for the fucking belt. He knew he would have to defend because he signed a fucking contract!
And even if he didn't , it is the fucking OBLIGATION of a fuckingt champion to defend.

I honestly do not understand why it should be acceptable just because this was GSP.
And I don't understand why this should mean I hate him or am "looking for a reason" to hate him.
I am not.

But IMO he simply fucked up. Man up and accept this fact.
I don't need apologies nor justifications.
Obviously there are reasons for everything.
That doesn't mean that what he did was fine.
A hungry unemployed men has good justification to rob a bank. That doesn't make it ok.

He put a fucking division (who was fucking HOT with 4 clear top contenders) on hold for a fucking YEAR, then got the belt and discarded it, IMHO disrespecting every single one of those top fighters who had to wait for a year for fucking Bisping to fight GSP and go away.
And Whittaker, a fucking nice and respectful guy will forever have his belt devalued since he didn't get his chance to unify it against GSP (who fought the linear champion).

Yes, GSP fucked up. And you should simply accept it.
Because there is no fucking explanation that makes it "all good". Even if he is a legend and (historically) a good guy! Maybe because of it I hold him up to a higher standard. I expected better of him.

And for the last time: I don't hate GSP. Check my history. Check my posts about him.
I simply do not bend backwards and make up excuses when he fucks up. He is fucking human. he is allowed to.
Yes you moron GSP fucked up I said that (I said he messed up and it looked bad but if fucked up sounds better then fine.) No he did not hold up the division that was Bisping and the UFC for allowing it. What I'm arguing is when you and other idiots claim to have some sort of inside scoop on how another person is really feeling or thinking then saying they blatanly ducked and made shit up. You must be a fucking psychic hurry go buy some lottery tickets!

Yes you moron GSP fucked up I said that (I said he messed up and it looked bad but if fucked up sounds better then fine.) No he did not hold up the division that was Bisping and the UFC for allowing it. What I'm arguing is when you and other idiots claim to have some sort of inside scoop on how another person is really feeling or thinking then saying they blatanly ducked and made shit up. You must be a fucking psychic hurry go buy some lottery tickets!
Kid, you are just trying to throw a tantrum because you have to agree he fucked up.
I don;t care that you curse at me, but you gotta realise how stupid that looks.
YOU AGREE WITH ME. So why the fuck do you have to add anything else than the fact he fucked up?
I am not making it more than it was. You are by continuing a debate that you agree with.

I am not looking to attack GSP. I never said he is a bad person. Quite the opposite. I made a point to say how GOOD he was and why I held him ABOVE the average fighter BECAUSE I know he was a good guy.

But the fact is, he did hold up the division.
Yes, UFC was complacent, but it didn't change the fact Dana and Bisping were BOTH pushing for the fight to happen sooner and GSP was the one not accepting it.
So no, you try to save face, but you fail miserably. Again.

And yes, he blatantly ducked.
He signed a contract and didn't men up and honor it. That is the definition of ducking.

So cry all you want, make it a big deal if you wish. It doesn't change the fact that it was a duck. A blatant one.
Not the worse one (as I put in my initial post), but a bad one nonetheless.

Now please stop crying about it.

Kid, you are just trying to throw a tantrum because you have to agree he fucked up.
I don;t care that you curse at me, but you gotta realise how stupid that looks.
YOU AGREE WITH ME. So why the fuck do you have to add anything else than the fact he fucked up?
I am not making it more than it was. You are by continuing a debate that you agree with.

I am not looking to attack GSP. I never said he is a bad person. Quite the opposite. I made a point to say how GOOD he was and why I held him ABOVE the average fighter BECAUSE I know he was a good guy.

But the fact is, he did hold up the division.
Yes, UFC was complacent, but it didn't change the fact Dana and Bisping were BOTH pushing for the fight to happen sooner and GSP was the one not accepting it.
So no, you try to save face, but you fail miserably. Again.

And yes, he blatantly ducked.
He signed a contract and didn't men up and honor it. That is the definition of ducking.

So cry all you want, make it a big deal if you wish. It doesn't change the fact that it was a duck. A blatant one.
Not the worse one (as I put in my initial post), but a bad one nonetheless.

Now please stop crying about it.
What in the hell is the matter with you? I said it before and I'll say it again gsp fucked up by not defending and I really wish he had but oh well. I did agree with you yes so why you mad? The part I have a problem with is I guess the way people word shit.
If you or others were to say " Gsp seems like he ducked so and so but there's no way of truly knowing if it was his intention as it is just my opinion. " then it wouldn't sound that bad lol. that's my fault though I'm dumb for always expecting people to express themselves the way I do. (not saying my way is best for others)

When I've talked about Conor or Jones for example I don't care much for them but I never say they ducked or they cheated ... I say i think or it seems like but of course I can't be certain of it as it is just my opinion. So when I hear people say so and so blatantly ducked this or that or they are just making up excuses for not doing this or that.. to me it sounds nothing more than a person saying they are absolutely certain of something without actually being certain of it.

Anyways if you were mad, dont be ok trust me I get where you're coming from its just my fault for not agreeing with the way things are said and that's on me.

So in your mind it is OK for GSP to do it? "because SIlva did it"?
That's the classic and stupid reasoning you display, kid. And the reason you are a laughingstock here when GSP is the topic.

7wzX329.jpg

GSP isn't ducking someone from his weight class. MW was never his weight class. He could care less about Woodley and the WW division. He ruled it for years. Silva on the other hand had Dana FORCING him to do the Chael rematch and to fight Weidman. Now thats ducking.

this little girl here kicks your butt... and that's why you are always triggered.

Kicks my butt? You are delusionnal. You know you're losing an argument when you feel the need to call others "kids".

What in the hell is the matter with you? I said it before and I'll say it again gsp fucked up by not defending and I really wish he had but oh well. I did agree with you yes so why you mad? The part I have a problem with is I guess the way people word shit.
If you or others were to say " Gsp seems like he ducked so and so but there's no way of truly knowing if it was his intention as it is just my opinion. " then it wouldn't sound that bad lol. that's my fault though I'm dumb for always expecting people to express themselves the way I do. (not saying my way is best for others)

When I've talked about Conor or Jones for example I don't care much for them but I never say they ducked or they cheated ... I say i think or it seems like but of course I can't be certain of it as it is just my opinion. So when I hear people say so and so blatantly ducked this or that or they are just making up excuses for not doing this or that.. to me it sounds nothing more than a person saying they are absolutely certain of something without actually being certain of it.

Anyways if you were mad, dont be ok trust me I get where you're coming from its just my fault for not agreeing with the way things are said and that's on me.

look, sorry for being aggravated. I understand your position.
I usually defend fighters as well. But there are things that IMHO are simply beyond defense.

As I said, every fighters is human, and I do expect some to fuck up. It is only human.
And I understand having good reason for fighting someone or for NOT fighting someone.

For instance:
I don't care for Woodley. never did.
But I understand Woodley trying to fight GSP over the top contender. I don't consider it a duck because it is obvious that he will return fighting top contenders after beating GSP (if, of course, he is able to beat GSP).

on the other hand:
I also don't care for Conor.
Buty I do say he DUCKED Aldo and is now ducking all the LW top contenders.
And this is an undisputed fact.
Now I understand his reasons not to fight Aldo (a fight against LW champion was way bigger and better for his career).
And I understand why he is ducking the LW division (he's already the champion, so beating them don't add to his legacy).
But that doesn't mean it is not a duck.

Same for GSP.
If he didn't sign the contract, I would agree he could and should be fighting whoever the fuck he wants.
But alas, he fought for a belt and he signed a contract stating who his next opponent was and THAT makes a world of difference to me. Not following through is a duck. plain and simple.

GSP isn't ducking someone from his weight class. MW was never his weight class. He could care less about Woodley and the WW division. He ruled it for years. Silva on the other hand had Dana FORCING him to do the Chael rematch and to fight Weidman. Now thats ducking.
kid, you can';t even keep your thought straight.
MW became his division the second he came back at MW and fought for the belt.

Kicks my butt? You are delusionnal. You know you're losing an argument when you feel the need to call others "kids".
nah, kid.
You know you lost the argument the second you run out of excuses.
That's why you desperately try to focus on Silva. Only it didn't work and the humiliation ensued..

kid, you can';t even keep your thought straight.
MW became his division the second he came back at MW and fought for the belt.

MW was never his division he came in at 191 pounds. You're trying to convince yourself.

MW was never his division he came in at 191 pounds. You're trying to convince yourself.
Kid, answer me this:
In the past 4 years which division did GSP fought at?
WhIch division did GSP just fought for a belt?
Which division did GSP sign a contract OBLIGATING HIM to defend/unify his belt?

... and the beating continues......

Kid, answer me this:
In the past 4 years which division did GSP fought at?
WhIch division did GSP just fought for a belt?
Which division did GSP sign a contract OBLIGATING HIM to defend/unify his belt?

... and the beating continues......
GSP is working this game better than Lennox. I love it. Even Lennox didnt come back like this. Salt everywhere,jimmies overustled. Beautiful.

GSP is working this game better than Lennox. I love it. Even Lennox didnt come back like this. Salt everywhere,jimmies overustled. Beautiful.
being willfully blind is a wonderful thing...

Shaddows is beside himself. He is riflinf through his documents,exclaiming he was sure he had sworn affidavits attesting to Gsps continued forays at MW.

Shaddows is beside himself. He is riflinf through his documents,exclaiming he was sure he had sworn affidavits attesting to Gsps continued forays at MW.
Shaddows is right.

GSP is scared of anyone with good wrestling and good striking after what Hendricks did to him.

Whittaker, Woodley, and Lawler fit the bill.

Back