#MoreThanARefugee

Status
Not open for further replies.

last part of video should be showed in schools

what did this post add to the discussion

sounds like youre just triggered (as usual) and lashing out with shit that has nothing to do with the thread

theres no need to be so upset all the time

Hard to have a discussion with people who contradict themselves all the time.

Stop being upset that I'm upset, it makes you a hypocrite.

BTW, when I do make a reasonable post to you, like your assertion that the drug war had nothing to do with race, you tuck and run, so I'm left with pointing out you and your friend's hypocrisy, like the fact that you go apeshit over majority opinions, but cling to victim status of the minority when it suits you (election of Trump, mob rule, blah blah blah).

Also try using the word triggered a little less. You sound like you're 12.

Hard to have a discussion with people who contradict themselves all the time.

Stop being upset that I'm upset, it makes you a hypocrite.

BTW, when I do make a reasonable post to you, like your assertion that the drug war had nothing to do with race, you tuck and run, so I'm left with pointing out you and your friend's hypocrisy, like the fact that you go apeshit over majority opinions, but cling to victim status of the minority when it suits you (election of Trump, mob rule, blah blah blah).

Also try using the word triggered a little less. You sound like you're 12.

I usually don't respond to or even read your posts. I don't bother to click on your quote notifications because they are more emotional outbursts than coherent thoughts ("You being a trumpster, I find it funny that you care about what the majority of people think"-for example)

Sometimes I make the mistake of reading the post before who said it though

I usually don't respond to or even read your posts. I don't bother to click on your quote notifications because they are more emotional outbursts than coherent thoughts ("You being a trumpster, I find it funny that you care about what the majority of people think"-for example)

Sometimes I make the mistake of reading the post before who said it though

Well you did right now, didn't you?

You just don't like being exposed for your contradictions. Your example above proves it, as that post wasn't even addressed to you, yet you had to reply, confirming that you are in fact 'triggered', and a hypocrite.

Eat shit, Juan McDonnell - I'll continue to expose your idiocy for the world to see, whether you want to bury your head in the sand or not.

wtf are you talking about? why am i tagged here?

while these issues of terrorism are terrible, theyre killing how many people in england each year? mere dozens? each of those people matter, but theyve overcome much much much much much much much much worse.

I thought you were implying that this is a small price to pay for enrichment.

I thought you were implying that this is a small price to pay for enrichment.

lol

how long did it take you to find this quote from me?

that quote was in response to someone claiming that england and europe are doomed or some shit. where in the hell do you see me claiming that this is a small price to pay to enrich the 3rd world? do you even see me suggesting that they should allow immigration from that region? just be quiet, stop tagging me, and move on from this embarrassing convo.

lol

how long did it take you to find this quote from me?

that quote was in response to someone claiming that england and europe are doomed or some shit. where in the hell do you see me claiming that this is a small price to pay to enrich the 3rd world? do you even see me suggesting that they should allow immigration from that region? just be quiet, stop tagging me, and move on from this embarrassing convo.

Not long. This was on Sunday.

That someone that you responded to was me. How is Europe enriching the third world? I said the third world is enriching Europe. If mass immigration continues along with the high birthrates of those already there, explain to me how Britain and Europe aren't doomed?

So we can agree it's not a small price to pay for mass third world enrichment and Islamification?

Not long. This was on Sunday.

That someone that you responded to was me. How is Europe enriching the third world? I said the third world is enriching Europe. If mass immigration continues along with the high birthrates of those already there, explain to me how Britain and Europe aren't doomed?

doomed how? terrorist attacks? miscegenation?

So we can agree it's not a small price to pay for mass third world enrichment and Islamification?

i guess it depends on how many people you allow to immigrate there. why you allowed them to immigrate (labor?). what bothers/scares you and what doesnt.

doomed how? terrorist attacks? miscegenation?

i guess it depends on how many people you allow to immigrate there. why you allowed them to immigrate (labor?). what bothers/scares you and what doesnt.

Low birth rates of Europeans + mass third world immigration every year + high birth rates of third world immigrants + "Refugees" + multiculturalism + Islamification = sunshine and rainbows?

Low birth rates of Europeans + mass third world immigration every year + high birth rates of third world immigrants + "Refugees" + multiculturalism + Islamification = sunshine and rainbows?

no

as with most extremely complex situations, there is a lot of gray area. things to consider:

-why are you letting them come in the first place? most likely labor. nationalists will say things like "natives should make more babies." maybe, but that ship has sailed. wont happen. people will rarely do things like that they feel go against their personal economic interests.

-is your country truly encouraging assimilation of these immigrants? in france for example, they basically prevented them from ever being citizens, and are barred from getting many types of jobs. thats fine, but dont be shocked when they dont assimilate and then there is resentment....and worse.

-are the people youre allowing in likely to assimilate, even if you provide incentives rather than barriers? unlike most wr posters, i dont see all people of the middle east as being the same.

-does miscegenation bother you?

in my PERSONAL opinion, i do think you can allow so much immigration to the point where i would be uncomfortable as a native, and the benefits of allowing immigration go away. the specific people being allowed in will also be a factor. i think this number is exaggerated in europe by nationalists, and the problems they cause are being exaggerated. i think the numbers are being minimized by the apologists, and the problems the immigrants cause are being irrationally minimized by the apologists. the truth, as is so often the case, is somewhere in the middle imo.

Yeah.. don't worry. The Europe you hate will save you.

no

as with most extremely complex situations, there is a lot of gray area. things to consider:

-why are you letting them come in the first place? most likely labor. nationalists will say things like "natives should make more babies." maybe, but that ship has sailed. wont happen. people will rarely do things like that they feel go against their personal economic interests.

-is your country truly encouraging assimilation of these immigrants? in france for example, they basically prevented them from ever being citizens, and are barred from getting many types of jobs. thats fine, but dont be shocked when they dont assimilate and then there is resentment....and worse.

-are the people youre allowing in likely to assimilate, even if you provide incentives rather than barriers? unlike most wr posters, i dont see all people of the middle east as being the same.

So Europe is doomed.

-does miscegenation bother you?

No, but I think it's disturbing if it gets promoted.

in my PERSONAL opinion, i do think you can allow so much immigration to the point where i would be uncomfortable as a native, and the benefits of allowing immigration go away. the specific people being allowed in will also be a factor. i think this number is exaggerated in europe by nationalists, and the problems they cause are being exaggerated. i think the numbers are being minimized by the apologists, and the problems the immigrants cause are being irrationally minimized by the apologists. the truth, as is so often the case, is somewhere in the middle imo.

Do you think these problems will get better or worse in the future?

So Europe is doomed.

doomed how? as i mentioned in the post that you hunted down, theyve been through much much much much much worse. hell, even with this terrorism uptick, they are still probably WAAAAY below our murder rate here in the US (and we're even at a lower level for us historically speaking).

No, but I think it's disturbing if it gets promoted.

it wouldnt disturb me if it was promoted, but i would think it is odd.

Do you think these problems will get better or worse in the future?

which ever country's policies get the two groups of people below to STFU the best, will have the best outcome:

1. the "islam is peace" and stop the racism crowd.
2. the "islam is evil" pedo cult blah blah crowd.

both of those groups are causing major problems. terrorism is an idea, and you can not "kill all the terrorists" or build a wall or policy that keeps them all out. that pandora's box is open at this point. so imo, the only real effective way to reduce or even eradicate it, is to stop the idea. how does one do that? you must use carrots and sticks with the larger muslim population, both at home and abroad. you must provide incentives to assimilate, and modernize. many many many have, contrary to wr belief. then, you must identify and F up the ones who refuse to do this. BOTH things have to be done though imo, and most countries just want to focus on one or the other. psychologists call it stimulus discrimination training.

as for whether more immigration will be allowed and how much, i really cant say. id imagine it will depend on the country. the more attacks we see, the more nationalist leaders will take power. theyll shut down the borders, or if the situation gets bad enough, could try to go with the "two wrongs will make a right" mentality. the real horror and irony of terrorist attacks, is that the policies countries often enact in response to them, are more damaging than the original offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back