#MoreThanARefugee

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIPWarrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
YouTube is pumping out the propaganda and tugging on heart strings with this video:

Really makes you forget about all the bombings, stabbings, rape and massacres. Makes you believe it's just a small price to pay.

65 million that need a new home in America, Canada, Australia, The UK, Europe and Scandinavia.

There's going to millions more in the future but people don't want to do anything about it except bring them all over to the countries I listed.

Progressive insanity at its finest.

YouTube creators for change
#MoreThanARefugee

There's going to millions more in the future but people don't want to do anything about it except bring them all over to the countries I listed.

So what are you doing about it? Are you political active or just shitposting on Sherdog and complaining other people don't do anything.
Because if I would think there were an existential crisis I sure as hell would try to change it.
Instead of whining about the colored to 400LBS guys sitting in their mom's basement doing this cyber stuff.

So what are you doing about it? Are you political active or just shitposting on Sherdog and complaining other people don't do anything.
Because if I would think there were an existential crisis I sure as hell would try to change it.
Instead of whining about the colored to 400LBS guys sitting in their mom's basement doing this cyber stuff.

At this very moment in time I'm trying to see if the progressive mind on sherdog can be changed. It seems like progressives do not think it is a priority to create safe zones and decent housing facilities in war zones and to improve living conditions in the third world. They welcome disaster with open arms.

I ain't watching it, but are these legit refugees?
65 million that need a new home in America, Canada, Australia, The UK, Europe and Scandinavia.

That's more than the entire pop of Syria. Calling these economic migrants "refugees" should be wake up call to anyone with a brain how they lie.

Legit refugees should actually be mad. They're taking their limited "spots" and soon the meaning of the word will lose all value.

Also 65 Million crossing multiple borders, multiple safe countries to reach a white mans country.

At this very moment in time I'm trying to see if the progressive mind on sherdog can be changed. It seems like progressives do not think it is a priority to create safe zones and decent housing facilities in war zones and to improve living conditions in the third world. They welcome disaster with open arms.

Ah ok your post made it sound like this was an important issue for you.

I thumbed down the video.

iu

iu

You did what???

I feel bad for the refugees that need help. We should help them outside our country. Because we can no longer afford to bring Islam to our country.

Many of them are #NotEvenRefugees and some are #JustARapefugee

So @snakedafunky and @Gazwald do you guys think the international community should build safe zones with decent housing facilities in countries ravaged by war? Heavily armed guards with air support and all of that?

So @snakedafunky and @Gazwald do you guys think the international community should build safe zones with decent housing facilities in countries ravaged by war? Heavily armed guards with air support and all of that?

Ah, I get it. I'm your boogeyman terrorist sympathizer of the month now.

You do know the only points I've made towards you are:
1) The UK isn't overrun with Muslims, I live here ffs.
2) There's plenty of threads in the WR about Muslims, why do you bitch about muslims in every thread regardless of the topic?

I assure you my opinion of Islam is not positive.

Ratings are 8000/17000 currently.

{<jordan}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back