#MoreThanARefugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube is pumping out the propaganda and tugging on heart strings with this video:

Really makes you forget about all the bombings, stabbings, rape and massacres. Makes you believe it's just a small price to pay.

65 million that need a new home in America, Canada, Australia, The UK, Europe and Scandinavia.

There's going to millions more in the future but people don't want to do anything about it except bring them all over to the countries I listed.

Progressive insanity at its finest.

YouTube creators for change
#MoreThanARefugee

They should play highlights from this one instead...

At this very moment in time I'm trying to see if the progressive mind on sherdog can be changed. It seems like progressives do not think it is a priority to create safe zones and decent housing facilities in war zones and to improve living conditions in the third world. They welcome disaster with open arms.
Sherdog WR is our own Canary in the coal mine. As in the war room, so in the world.

hard to watch because it's the truth

It's worse than people in the U.S. realize (i.e., out of sight out of mind), and liberals try to hide or downplay the truth. This is what people like Schumer and activist judges want for us. We are extraordinarily lucky that Trump won that election.

Many of the men in that video were clearly able-bodied and should have been in their home country fighting for it instead of raping women and getting welfare checks in Europe.

Last edited:
84,374 Likes

220,266 Dislikes

<Oku03>

Last edited by a moderator:
You're the reason why every Joe Rogan video without a far right personality on it has a 50/50 Like ratio. Sensitive snowflake.

Calling others a snowflake. Being ashamed of your own group, and then projecting that shame on others. Sad.

Well a lot of them are more than refugees to be fair to them.

Some are also terrorists, murders, rapists, lets not sell them short.

When will people learn (you included) that they don't want a fucking safe space. They want our money, women, land. And for free. That's it. That's why it won't work. Look at Calais. That's why they trying like maniacs to get to the UK. That's why they won't stay in France.
the majority of those dislikes comes from based poland
Smart people there, in Poland.

When will people learn (you included) that they don't want a fucking safe space. They want our money, women, land. And for free. That's it. That's why it won't work. Look at Calais. That's why they trying like maniacs to get to the UK. That's why they won't stay in France.

Smart people there, in Poland.

my new neighbor is a 80 year old polish lady

i brought up polands reluctance to let in refugees, and she got all proud about how smart poland is. then she said that germany is putting pressure, but that polish havent forgotten german invasion and said "poland trusting germany? germans trying to control poland?? never again" lol

It's worse than people realize in the U.S. (out of sight out of mind), and liberals try to hide or downplay the truth. This is what people like Schumer and activist judges want for us. We are extraordinarily lucky that Trump won that election.

Many of the men in that video were clearly able-bodied and should have been in their home country fighting for it instead of raping women and getting welfare checks in Europe.
Shit gets hidden often in Canada as well.

51,000 likes... 125,000 dislikes

People aren't too happy about what's happening.

If it's not apparent that mass immigration is causing friction in many countries then I don't know what to tell you. The majority of people do not want to live in a multicultural and diverse (mass third world immigration, sorry I know it hurts, nothing against the minorities that are cool and fit in) society.

It's painfully obvious that the leaders of many countries are deliberately fragmenting their own countries. The pitiful media is trying to portray this event as something to be embraced and celebrated. It's evil at its core.

You being a trumpster, I find it funny that you care about what the majority of people think.

You being a trumpster, I find it funny that you care about what the majority of people think.

what did this post add to the discussion

sounds like youre just triggered (as usual) and lashing out with shit that has nothing to do with the thread

theres no need to be so upset all the time

SAKVIgs.png

Proud that the dislike button is prevailing.

There are currently 337,639 dislikes. Some people in the comment section claim that it was at over 500,000 dislikes. I am not sure if this is possible to verify.

My favourite comment:

Brian Kaul

"All of these people seem so lovely and their culture is so rich and full of potential. I can't wait to see what they build together--in their own countries!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel bad for the refugees that need help. We should help them outside our country. Because we can no longer afford to bring Islam to our country.

It's been scientifically proven a long time ago that the only good way to help is the help the people help themselves in their country.

There's a swedish scientist on TED that hammers down all the negatives of braindraining and such in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back