Moreno v Pettis Main event Mexico 5th August

Who wins?

• Total voters
Number 1 contenders fight? Wow can't wait to watch MM fight these 2 killers. I'm so excited. Hold up ... why won't MM fight Dillashaw again? I didn't like Lobov as a main event or Calderwood who will be headlining a Scotland card. All male fighters in the UFC could kick my ass in an octagon that shit doesn't even need to be said. So could Cyborg or Germaine what does that have to do with anything?
Calderwood isn't headlining by the way huge MMA fan

It'll like be TJ, Benavidez, or Ray Borg. All great fighters.
Joe B lost to Cejudo. Nobody wants to see a trilogy where one guy loses badly 3 times unless it's Ken vs Tito. Joe B needs to fuck off somewhere and focus on giving Megan the sex she deserves. Ray Borg is a good little scrambler he will offer nothing for DJ, and DJ refuses to fight TJ.

Joe B lost to Cejudo. Nobody wants to see a trilogy where one guy loses 3 times unless it's Ken vs Tito. Ray Borg is a good little scrambler he will offer nothing for DJ, and DJ refuses to fight TJ.
DJ will fight whoever is offered in August regardless of what opinions he's given on theoretical fights.

That's your opinion on JB but there's plenty of others who think he's earned another shot.

Missed the Cejudo injury...cool fight, but certainly a stretch for a main event

Calderwood isn't headlining by the way huge MMA fan
Did you hear that @MayhemMonkey? Your girl isn't going to main event after all. What a waste of an argument that was. Thanks for the enlightening information Subliminal Fan! Glad to hear it!

This is a great fight. Reminds me of the Cody/Almeida and Yair/Leeroy match-ups.

Give the young bloods some experience in a 5 rd fight.

UFC-Fight-Night-108-Brandon-Moreno-Dustin-Ortiz-GIF.gif

UFC-Brandon-Moreno-Revista-Feel.jpeg

Moreno is one of the UFC's best interviews and a great guy to have promoting your show.

UFC was smart to give him the spotlight cause I'm sure he'll catch on with many fans.

I love Moreno, he's a true fighter. He's going to strangle Sergio. I just don't like it as a main event.

Just to clarify I like the actual fight match up but come on this shit used to be prelim type status fight,

UFC have gone down hill big time due to too many shows meanwhile they let people like MacDonald go.

Just to clarify I like the actual fight match up but come on this shit used to be prelim type status fight,

UFC have gone down hill big time due to too many shows meanwhile they let people like MacDonald go.
I could still see Yair on the show. Moreno is the right guy to promote right now though.

Timed espessially well with DJ fighting two weeks after.

This a dope fight, I think Moreno should KO Pettis.

Back