More than 200 civilians killed in US Airstrike in Iraq

If this was Obama you literally would not care in the slightest.

Yea a few threads about drone strikes and attacking Trump from the left LOL. They only care about lives when political points can be scored. A black kills another black in Chi town or almost anywhere else *crickets*. A white cop shoots a black man and civil hell is started. Woman rights while defending Islam it goes on and on lol

I disagree, just get the F out and let them sort it out, its none of the wests business. Maybe it takes them 100 years to sort it out over there, maybe less. Regardless, its their land and people and culture that have been there for 1000s of years, its their business. I have no grand delusions that America is there for freedom, they are there for oil, land and power.

These middle eastern nations can't harm you directly, the western militaries are too powerful for them. Just get out, provide some aid and limit immigration. But most importantly question your own government and put pressure on them to never do this again, its not worth it for either side.

All true, except that we can't just pretend that your wars there (which created a lot of chaos) never happened. We also don't need to pretend that the US didn't go into the middle east for econimical interests. ;)

Democracy won't work there for the time being so I guess a few new dictators COULD work, but if they turn against the west we all know what will happen.

Business as usual folks. The USA are kings of collateral damage. Trump will do more damage in his term than Obama in 4 years

The goal since 2004 has been the same. Jerry-rig a broken chair upright until someone else sits and breaks it and let them deal with it.

Since you want to go further back in time to take away from your stupid statement

Was it different in 03?
Was it different when Obama didn't really try to do a new SOFA?

Lastly still, is any of this a mission statement?

In a perfect world, ISIS wouldn't use heavily populated civilian areas as a safe zone. You have to let it be known to them that there is no place to hide.

It's a shitty deal, but you can't give these guys an inch.

Bullshit.

I'm 100% sure you're wrong.

The idea that Iraq was peaceful and joyous under Saddam is just crazy. This is a guy who murdered 100's of 1000's of his own citizens.

That's true, I'll add to it. Saddam wasn't exactly the greatest at regional stability either. Invading some countries, war with Iran, while it's hard to say anything is better now. Warfare with Iraq was inevitable WMD's or not, just using conventional forces with no post war plan was the egregious error.

Because of bombing, that is shirley it, not because of an ancient religion. (I'm sorry a religion stuck in ancient times)

Can't deny religion is a factor but, the constant growth of Islamic terrorist numbers globally s because we're there bombing them. It's easy to recruit when the perceived enemy is there, and at times killing civilians.

Business as usual folks. The USA are kings of collateral damage. Trump will do more damage in his term than Obama in 4 years

No way, ever seen what the Russians did in say; Gronzy? Russia GOAT fucking shit up.

Does this mean that with Trump in office the lefties will remember they're anti-war? Had they not stopped railing against it when Obama got elected we might not have all this manufactured controversy over tranny bathroom practices.

How is this in the US? ISIS took positions in a packed neighbourhood and then Iraqis called an airstrike on them.

You're asking a lot from sherdoggers, that would require them to read and instead of crying

Because of bombing, that is shirley it, not because of an ancient religion. (I'm sorry a religion stuck in ancient times)
The religion is a tool to get these people to fight. The mind is surely fragile when your whole family has been blown apart.

The religion is a tool to get these people to fight. The mind is surely fragile when your whole family has been blown apart.

Atheists would blow themselves up to take out the people that killed 32 members of their family.

Lets put it in perspective:
Terrorists killed 2,996 innocent people on 9/11.
We responded by killing 1,000,000+ across 7 countries over the subsequent 15 years with no end in sight.

We responded by killing 1,000,000+ across 7 countries over the subsequent 15 years with no end in sight.
With very little religious encouragement.

And your excuse for their previous centuries?

I don't get why your ilk gives people a pass on shit

Maybe that should be your clue to not fuck with someone

...was the wedding that Barry bombed plus or minus 200 guests? I know that hospital and those schools were...

>“Just because one Islamic State [fighter] was on our house, the aircraft bombed us,” she said tearfully.
>Residents who witnessed the explosion said it came after militants forced them into their homes.
>“Our goal has always been for zero civilian casualties, but the coalition will not abandon our commitment to our partners because of ISIS's brutal tactics terrorizing civilians, using human shields, and fighting from protected sites such as schools, hospitals and religious sites,” Scrocca said in a statement, using an acronym for Islamic State.

it is obviously terrible to kill civilians, but the kiddie gloves are off. theyre going to get ISIS whether or not they hide behind civilians. i hope no more civilians die and i hope this motivates them to do things like not let isis snipers hide on their roof

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back