Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

Is anyone close to the platinum? I'm only on 58%

Was doing well against Kirin with 2 other people and then lost connection to the server. Ended up getting carted twice and deleting the game. If I’d had another physical copy it’d be in the trash again. Time for a break.

Was doing well against Kirin with 2 other people and then lost connection to the server. Ended up getting carted twice and deleting the game. If I’d had another physical copy it’d be in the trash again. Time for a break.
I was pretty close to that point yesterday after running out of time twice and one of those times someone joined the quest without me sending a sos. I said screw it and went and got the thunder res mantle and went after it with a charge blade which was a mistake so went back with the lbg and killed that damn thing. Now hopefully there isn't anymore of those quest until the sapphire star's guidance HR 100 one.

I was pretty close to that point yesterday after running out of time twice and one of those times someone joined the quest without me sending a sos. I said screw it and went and got the thunder res mantle and went after it with a charge blade which was a mistake so went back with the lbg and killed that damn thing. Now hopefully there isn't anymore of those quest until the sapphire star's guidance HR 100 one.

Got it done as well!...

I got kinda close but kept on dying with the bow. The problem was I had to hit him in the crit area to register. After a dozen attempts including clanmates help I decide to go in with sword and shield. searched for an extra palinco and took my time carving that bitch. Beat it with about 15 mins to spare. Used thunder mantle and health smoke as well. The trick is to attack and stay near the front side. As soon as u see electricity generate in front end swing towards his backside then swing towards his front once it's safe. Didn't even die on the attempt.

Also glad that shit is over...

Last edited:
Got it done as well!...

I got kinda close but kept on dying with the bow. The problem was I had to hit him in the crit area to register. After a dozen attempts including clanmats help I decide to go in with sword and shield. searched for an extra palinco and took my time carving that bitch Beat it with about 15 mins to spare. Used thunder mantle and health smoke as well. The trick is to attack and stay near the front side. As soon as u see electricity generate in front end swing towards his backside then swing towards his front once it's safe. Didn't even the on the attempt.

Also glad that shit is over...
I was going to quit if I didn't get him that last time I really wasn't getting carted alot other then when I used the charge blade and got to greedy in axe mode I just wasn't getting the dps I needed. I thought about building the halberion blade and had all the stuff but one piece in first part of the rathalos tree but after getting carted using my dear hecatelia I decide not to use melee. I just did what you did and used an extra palico trailrider and got the thunder mantle and I doubt I'll ever try that fight again it really made me almost get to dark souls 2 lvl rage.

Nice to see it wasn't just me that suffered through Kirin.

on vacation this week and thrilled to be away with the family, but already going through withdrawals without my MH fix.

Ok got HR Kirin. Crafted the Rathbuster bow gun but realized it was super gay and unsatisfying so I switched to the GS mid fight. Took 30 mins, almost as long as fucking Xenojiiva

Can only imagine how bad tempered Kirin is going to be

Oh shit lol, i thought you deleted it because of tempered Kirin, you're in for a treat.

Yeah tempered Kirin sucks dick, worst fight in the game thus far

Found my new love, the Switch Axe.

That thing is insanely fun to fuck around with.

Nightmare is over, Tempered Kirin is dead. Bow users are OP.

Need handicraft to make this sword better than the Nerg. No gem drops and i need sinister cloth for the death pants. Fuck.

i'm doing a bow build and am loving / hating this game so far. my palico is all metal'd out though.

Back