Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect is an illegal alien

Can you please explain why you told me to click a link to some random person's Twitter? I am not even convinced you know what we are talking about yet.

You can't just gloss over the fact that you just sent me off to a random Twitter page that is unrelated to the subject. Lol.

He's the County Supervisor of the county she lived in....

Can you please explain why you told me to click a link to some random person's Twitter? I am not even convinced you know what we are talking about yet.

You can't just gloss over the fact that you just sent me off to a random Twitter page that is unrelated to the subject. Lol.

I didn’t mean to post that link to you

If you want to stop discussion that’s is totally fine. I’m quite done with both sides here

It’s beyond lame to post tweets and blogs from people we have no idea who they are

Should the right search for bloggers saying they know her and blame ALL Mexicans or Democrats for this. It’s just dumb. Doesn’t help at all

I didn’t mean to post that link to you

If you want to stop discussion that’s is totally fine. I’m quite done with both sides here

Oh okay.

We have the same opinion on this matter, we've already been over that. The only thing we are now disagreeing on is that I think it's deranged for some hack political idiot like Candace Owens to be questioning the family of a murder victim on why they are being mean to Trump but not Tweeting at the murderer. That shit is deranged. People like Owens are trash, they are like the political version of Jerry Springer.

Once someone claims they are a member of the family, and asks you to stop politicizing their family member's murder, the human thing to do would be to shut the hell up. If it turns out the person is not a member of the family, then oh well. But you don't respond aggressively like some entitled moron.

Just because this girl was murdered doesn't mean her family can't hold ridiculous views. This is currently doing the rounds (not sure if real or not).

DlOthMbUcAAYnCY.jpg:large

Well one look at statistics and cold hard facts show that the color crime (especially for violence, rape and murder) is anything but equal and that certain demographics are WAY more likely to commit these crimes. This way of thinking is irresponsible, idiotic, dangerous, ignorant and flat out wrong. What happened to this poor girls doesn't change that.

If that quote is real then it's very sad that even after what has happened her family still can't break the brainwashing and with so many people subscribing to this type of thinking there will plenty more Mollie Tibbetts in the future.

What am I supposed to be finding here?

The fact that a county official from the place she lives can't even mention the finding of her body and the capture of her killer in the same day, something that was a national headline by the way, because it's inconvenient for his politics?

The fact that a county official from the place she lives can't even mention the finding of her body and the capture of her killer in the same day, something that was a national headline by the way, because it's inconvenient for his politics?

lol keep reaching for those straws dude

Oh okay.

We have the same opinion on this matter, we've already been over that. The only thing we are now disagreeing on is that I think it's deranged for some hack political idiot like Candace Owens to be questioning the family of a murder victim on why they are being mean to Trump but not Tweeting at the murderer. That shit is deranged. People like Owens are trash, they are like the political version of Jerry Springer.

He came at her first NAC. And do you have any proof this BLOGGER is related or even speaks for the family?

Look at the MSNBC video posted on here. Both sides are being stupid here

Fix the damn problem so the likelyhood of this happening again are greatly diminished.

Posting the victims tweets or a blog of someone saying they are related to her is like soap opera crap

Just because this girl was murdered doesn't mean her family can't hold ridiculous views. This is currently doing the rounds (not sure if real or not).

Well one look at statistics and cold hard facts show that the color crime (especially for violence, rape and murder) is anything but equal and that certain demographics are WAY more likely to commit these crimes. This way of thinking is irresponsible, idiotic, dangerous, ignorant and flat out wrong. What happened to this poor girls doesn't change that.

If that quote is real then it's very sad that even after what has happened her family still can't break the brainwashing and with so many people subscribing to this type of thinking there will plenty more Mollie Tibbetts in the future.

Don't just ignore color. Let's not forget 73% of murders are committed by men along with 80% of violent crime.

I honestly don’t believe anything being pushed out there unless it comes DIRECTLY from the family or their representatives

I think both sides are trying to capitalize on this

Just pointing out how low Owens will go

She didn’t go low at all

And again, do you have any evidence that blogger is a family member. I ask because you are known to not check out the people you quote

A 12 year old girl in my town was raped by a 50+ year old illegal alien. He was let out on bond for some reason and he fled to Mexico. Bounty hunters caught him in Mexico, but the Mexican police arrested the bounty hunters and set the rapist free. 2 years later the illegal rapist fuck crossed the border again, found the girl he raped and blew her head off with a shotgun on the 4th of July.

Our local news barely covered the story. It was swept under the rug as fast as possible.

https://krcrtv.com/archive/fugitive-behind-bars-named-person-of-interest-in-teen-death

I guess my local media don't care because the victim was a young Latina murdered by an illegal? No 12 year old deserves to be molested by a 50 year old illegal alien, and she certainly doesn't deserve to have her head blown off.
what the fuck, that is such a messed up story.

the guy wasnt an illegal though, he was a US citizen.

how the fuck did he come up with 1 million dollar bail...
the worse part is... they put him on 2 million dollar bail after the murder. like.. the second time around, dont you say 'this guy is a super high flight risk, and he came up with a million dollars the first time. there either needs to be no bail, or it needs to be way higher.'
https://krcrtv.com/news/butte-count...bout-international-fugitive_20160513181822244

wtf this is maddening .. we're living in some type of twisted world .. why would you arrest the bounty hunters and let the rapist go ? I wonder if they tried to check and see if he was wanted in the U.S. .. if they knew he was wanted and still let him go or mistakenly thought he wasn't a fugitive .. that's a key detail .. fkd up either way though

That one story from my area was totally swept away as fast as possible. Nobody around me even knows about it. So ask yourself this, how many stories like that have been ignored? How many people have been raped or killed only to have their tragedies swept away?

If she wasn't a pretty white girl, no one would have cared about this.

lol keep reaching for those straws dude

LOL, Straws? This shows how out of touch people like you are. I live one county to the north of Johnson County. There are 130,000 people in the whole county. Again, Iowa. It isn't a major metro area. She is LITERALLY one of his constituents and he hasn't even done the typical politician " condolences to the family" nonsense. I'm not the best at twitter, but go if you go to this link:

https://twitter.com/ForAmerica

And click on the tweet that lists the names of people killed by illegal immigrants over the last year, who do you see in there commenting, and what do you see him doing? He's doing the standard Liberal "But Americans commit more crimes than Illegals" defense, combined with linking this article:

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...student-body-found-brooklyn-trump/1064567002/

Again, one of his constituents has been murdered and does he have anything to say about it?!?!?! No HE. IS. DEFENDING. THE. LEGALITY. OR. ILLEGALITY. OF. HER. MURDERER. Because he doesn't want to stray from ideology. Liberals have brain disease.

what the fuck, that is such a messed up story.

the guy wasnt an illegal though, he was a US citizen.

how the fuck did he come up with 1 million dollar bail...
the worse part is... they put him on 2 million dollar bail after the murder. like.. the second time around, dont you say 'this guy is a super high flight risk, and he came up with a million dollars the first time. there either needs to be no bail, or it needs to be way higher.'
https://krcrtv.com/news/butte-count...bout-international-fugitive_20160513181822244

He came to the US in 1978 from Mexico. He is a citizen of Mexico as well. I'm thinking he got amnesty in 1986.

Back