Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect is an illegal alien

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mod Note: Please remember the guidelines when posting in this thread.
Violence/Genocide- Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims. If you choose to celebrate the victims injuries and/or deaths or suggest they deserved what happened to them, you will likely get infractions.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/21/college-student-mollie-tibbetts-found-dead/

missing_student.jpg
The Iowa college student who vanished more than a month ago has been found dead, according to a report.

A woman’s body found Tuesday is believed to be Mollie Tibbetts, according to Greg Willey, vice president of Crime Stoppers of Central Iowa.

The 20-year-old’s body was found in Iowa, two law enforcement sources and her father, Rob Tibbetts, told Fox News. No other details were immediately available.

The Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation confirmed in a press release that a body had been found in Poweshiek County, which includes Tibbetts’ town of Brooklyn, Iowa, where she was last seen jogging on July 18.

Investigators said they were working to confirm the identity of the body and would provide updates at a press conference at 4 p.m. local time.

I hate to say it but it was only a matter of time.

Hopefully the killer can be caught and brought to justice.

What happens to all of that $$$ they raised on GoFundMe...?

I wonder if it was the farmer they had questioned. Very sad.

man that is fucked up, and if she was missing for a month the trail is gone, CSI miami shit doesnt work in real life, i dont think anyone is gonna fall for this, unless someone on the DOC has intel in exchange for a reduced sentence or something

Unfortunately, that was always the most likely scenario. I hope she died quickly. I can’t imagine her parent’s grief.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, that was alwats the most likely scenario. I hope she died quickly. I can’t imagine her parent’s grief.
Didn't her father have a theory that she ran of with someone she knew and/or trusted?
Maybe he knows more than he's said...

Didn't her father have a theory that she ran of with someone she knew and/or trusted?
Maybe he knows more than he's said...
I honestly think that was wishful thinking. Looking for an explanation that doesn’t involve her murder.

That's horrible. People trying to get her missing persons info out to the public has been all over my FB feed. Just plain awful...........................

Back