Social Modern Love, When a 'boyfriend' joins the 'marriage'

Maybe you should consider the possibility that more people are/would be gay, bisexual, or otherly oriented if they knew it was a viable option.

But more importantly, if your ridiculously anecdotal "facts" were true, then I guess all those straight parents are not as good as getting their kids to be less gay.

Now, now, don't lose your temper. I merely shared my personal experience in the observable reality all around me. I think it's telling that every single kid from those families ended up like their parents.

It must be hard being a right-winger on this issue. Either you have to be okay with the woman having agency OR you have to respect the husband's property rights over the woman to share her as he please.

I don't think many, if any at all right wing men view their women as property. I would say that is outdated and affected both right and left back in the day.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/...efqHozBryUC3pwtw_xmq-GhRt_ZmcwgJWc4EKkNiGt3ao

More pandering to cuckoldry. How does everyone feel about this? I feel bad for the kids in this situation, they must be very confused. This woman brought the idea up by waking her husband and asking permission for an affair. I'm at least glad she's honest about what shes doing.

Why is this just recently being pushed so hard? CNN has had an article on it, equally as bizarre;
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Does anyone think of the kids in these 'relationships' ? This can't be a healthy moral ground to be raising kids around. If adults want to be unfaithful to one another and embrace things like cuckoldry you'd hope they would do that if they were childless, not already in a contract to be a good parent.

Anyways, discuss. I am against this type of behavior.

I don't know if your Trump stuff is tongue-in-cheek, but I find it amusing that people like you can hold your nose in supporting an unethical asshole like Trump, but then get outraged at what private citizens do behind closed doors.

*It's doesn't, not don't.

And yes it does, because you are a part of society. You don't care if society degenerates?

There’s things in society that concern me. Drug abuse, gun violence, domestic abuse, sexual assault, child abuse, greed and poverty. A single story of a woman in a strange relationship doesn’t worry me. Men have fucked around on their wives forever and the world hasn’t ended.

There’s things in society that concern me. Drug abuse, gun violence, domestic abuse, sexual assault, child abuse, greed and poverty. A single story of a woman in a strange relationship doesn’t worry me. Men have fucked around on their wives forever and the world hasn’t ended.
Look into Divorced kids / rate of criminality.
You'll be shocked.

Do what you want as adults but don't be surprised if your kids grow up damaged.

Dumb way of thinking.

Do what you want as adults even if it might damage your kids.

Fuck that shit.

*It's doesn't, not don't.

And yes it does, because you are a part of society. You don't care if society degenerates?

This little article isn't really evidence that society is degenerating or that this kind of thing is being 'pushed'. All this scenario is variant 3,489,109 of the common pattern of cheating on your SO, which is as old as marriage itself. I've witnessed all kinds of fucked up relationships, I remember one of my childhood friends (this is over 30 years ago) had a Dad who was married to another woman who had no clue my friend existed. The dad basically had two families, and one of them didn't know the other existed. Is that more fucked up than what's in the article? I don't know, but I do know that it's definitely not less fucked up.

I don't know if your Trump stuff is tongue-in-cheek, but I find it amusing that people like you can hold your nose in supporting an unethical asshole like Trump, but then get outraged at what private citizens do behind closed doors.

This thread isn't about Trump and I have not made any Trump posts inside of it.

Women fuck around on their male partners too, I'd say it's a comfortable 50/50

And if you care about child abuse, this would concern you as kids are being raised to see their biological fathers as cuckolds.

Dumb way of thinking.

Do what you want as adults even if it might damage your kids.

Fuck that shit.

Unless you can prove child abuse what are you going to do.

Divorce also affects kids in a negative way but we are not going to out law that.

The price of freedom is fucked up people do fucked up shit.

I don't understand how any man would tolerate this but they are adults so it's their choice.

Unless you can prove child abuse what are you going to do.

Divorce also affects kids in a negative way but we are not going to out law that.

The price of freedom is fucked up people do fucked up shit.

I don't understand how any man would tolerate this but they are adults so it's their choice.

People need to make informed choices. If they are making bad choices they dont get to hide behind "being adults". They deserve to be ridiculed and criticized.

As long as I don't have to fund their lives with taxes, let them live their lives.

This thread isn't about Trump and I have not made any Trump posts inside of it.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously if you can't demonstrate any consistency?

You have no problem with the most esteemed position in the world being held by an immoral twat, but then go on to declare that society is crumbling if consenting adults want to have threesomes.

You make no sense whatsoever.

Liberals have severe mental issues. In other news, water is wet.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously if you can't demonstrate any consistency?

You have no problem with the most esteemed position in the world being held by an immoral twat, but then go on to declare that society is crumbling if consenting adults want to have threesomes.

You make no sense whatsoever.

They aren't having threesomes, it doesn't even say that in the article. She doesn't want sex from the 'husband' did you even read the article? They're exposing the kids to cuckoldry. Most people do not view cuckoldry in positive terms either.

People need to make informed choices. If they are making bad choices they dont get to hide behind "being adults". They deserve to be ridiculed and criticized.

Sure they deserved to be thought of as dumb ass's. However that's different then being against the law. So they are adults and are free to do what they want. And other people are free to be critical of their choices.

Sure they deserved to be thought of as dumb ass's. However that's different then being against the law. So they are adults and are free to do what they want. And other people are free to be critical of their choices.

This all goes without being said. Its not illegal but its troubling that this kind of thing is being normalized.

What politician is ethical to you?

Back