Social Modern Love, When a 'boyfriend' joins the 'marriage'

It's fine the other way too. Men and women can fuck whom they'd like. Y'all gotta get over it.

Then dont get married...if your word aint worth shit, you aint worth shit.

Seriously. Why even get married? You leftists are retarded as fuck. BTW, I am not married, nor will I ever tie myself to a single person for the very reason that married is a legally binding contract between two people. Fuck that. Those are some old world shit rules.

Only an issue if you don't believe in polyamorous relationships. If you're not modeling it for your children then you shouldn't worry what other people are modeling for their children. If you don't agree, simply teach your children to follow your example and not the example of strangers.

I agree, which is why I don't pass judgment on this couple. I just don't think the crux of the situation is what you think it to be.

Misters/mistresses on the side is something very different than misters/mistresses in the home.

That is what people are getting hung up on.

I've just never understood women who are willing to be a mistress. Other than her thinking that the guy will leave the wife for her why would you put yourself in that position?
The creator of Wonder Woman and the polygraph had a mistress but she lived with him and his wife with all parties aware of where they stood in relation to one another. She was basically his 2nd wife.

As far as other scenarios, I think the mistress might not see the married man as a long term partner but rather a temporary affair.

yep, the normalization propaganda is real, these aren't one-off drive-by articles, but something we'll see more of.

KtqCBMp.jpg
I don't really think its about normalization, in fact these rare relationships probably get the attention they do because of how sensational they are. Not saying there aren't certain political and social assumptions and POVs that are behind these sorts of articles because I agree there, just saying that even for liberals its a bit sensationalist even though they're ostensibly supposed to celebrate it as "free love" or whatever.

I agree, which is why I don't pass judgment on this couple. I just don't think the crux of the situation is what you think it to be.

Misters/mistresses on the side is something very different than misters/mistresses in the home.

That is what people are getting hung up on.
You misunderstood what I was saying, which may have been my fault. People generally don't have a problem with guys having mistresses. They generally even see it a positive when the guy is able to have both women aware of the situation. I don't see that situation as deeply different from having the mistress in the house.

The CNN article didn't have kids. It was about adults in adult relationships. The NYT article did have kids but the woman wasn't romantically involved with both men, only 1. In neither article were they discussing 2 adults with kids sharing a sexual relationship with a 3rd adult who shares their roof.

The focus on "what about the children" limits the scope of the articles to things they weren't really dealing with.

Does anyone think of the kids in these 'relationships' ?

What are 'kids'? Oh, you must mean those things women pop out only to post pics of just to get likes on Facebook. Those little creatures don't have feelings.

You're just hating on a strong, independent woman for knowing what she wants and going after it!

/sarcasm

Let's hear a man wake his woman up in the middle of the night and ask to have an affair. Give me some popcorn and point me in the direction of the mushroom cloud.

Back