Social Modern Love, When a 'boyfriend' joins the 'marriage'

It must be hard being a right-winger on this issue. Either you have to be okay with the woman having agency OR you have to respect the husband's property rights over the woman to share her as he please.
Is that how your gf convinced you to stick around after she started banging other guys? It's not being a cuck, it's just sharing. There's not 1 person on earth who has any respect for you at all, including wife or your kids, but at least you get nothing at all out of the deal.

<{anton}>

I do not care whether or not some man allows his girlfriend/wife to fuck other dudes. Not my business.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/...efqHozBryUC3pwtw_xmq-GhRt_ZmcwgJWc4EKkNiGt3ao

More pandering to cuckoldry. How does everyone feel about this? I feel bad for the kids in this situation, they must be very confused. This woman brought the idea up by waking her husband and asking permission for an affair. I'm at least glad she's honest about what shes doing.

Why is this just recently being pushed so hard? CNN has had an article on it, equally as bizarre;
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Does anyone think of the kids in these 'relationships' ? This can't be a healthy moral ground to be raising kids around. If adults want to be unfaithful to one another and embrace things like cuckoldry you'd hope they would do that if they were childless, not already in a contract to be a good parent.

Anyways, discuss. I am against this type of behavior.

This is one of the most pathetic things I have ever read

What people do in their personal relationships really don’t concern me.

Doesn't make what they do any less stupid . . . in this case it's extremely stupid.

When "heterosexuals" believe this is "normal"...

*It's doesn't, not don't.

And yes it does, because you are a part of society. You don't care if society degenerates?
Sketch, did you give your password to homer?

Sketch, did you give your password to homer?
I tried to give him my password for years, he always concluded with this statement:

"I don't need it, I can report them all without you"

Nature shows us in most mammal species that a Male spreading his seed to multiple females is pretty much the norm. Monogamy is unnatural in most mammals.

But willingly allowing another Male to spread his seed with your mates isn't as common. I cant think of many species that get down like that.

Of course consenting adults can live their lives however they want. I'm support polygamous marriage. Not my thing but we shouldn't stop adults.

Last edited:
"My husband and I were alone again with a gaping hole where passion should be"
That hole had to be filled, what could she have done?

Maybe you should consider the possibility that more people are/would be gay, bisexual, or otherly oriented if they knew it was a viable option.

But more importantly, if your ridiculously anecdotal "facts" were true, then I guess all those straight parents are not as good as getting their kids to be less gay.
sYDoUv1.gif

Viable... option? Like if it was accepted more or what? If we're going to accept this then we need to first make it clear that "gay" people are groomed to be gay in one way or another, established early in childhood development.

If my wife gets to fuck other guys then I should get to fuck other guys to. Even Steven

It must be hard being a right-winger on this issue. Either you have to be okay with the woman having agency OR you have to respect the husband's property rights over the woman to share her as he please.

Lol I dont know 1 right winger who is against women having agency over their own body.

Being against abortion doesnt mean you're against agency of ones self lmfao

Look into Divorced kids / rate of criminality.
You'll be shocked.

Lol seriously acting like men sleeping around and having kids out of wedlock/abandoning them hasn't had a massive impact on society is absolutely retarded

There are weirder and more horrible things to subject a child to, but I wouldn't wish this on any child and I feel like this is just a way to prolong a relationship in its death throes.

Unless you can prove child abuse what are you going to do.

Divorce also affects kids in a negative way but we are not going to out law that.

The price of freedom is fucked up people do fucked up shit.

I don't understand how any man would tolerate this but they are adults so it's their choice.

Maybe @tramendous wants sharia law and have those cucks stoned to death.

Why is this just recently being pushed so hard? CNN has had an article on it, equally as bizarre;
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Mainstream media are trying to push degeneracy on the population. Love it when leftists have to carry the water for pedophilia normalization and cuckoldry, you can tell the few that portray themselves as rational have extreme cognitive dissonance over these things so they don't call out CNN/BBC etc. and just hope it goes away.

oRov0Vn.jpg

Back