MNN (Trailer for Shark Thriller 47 Meters Down; Joe Johnston to Direct Narnia: The Silver Chair)

talking about trailers spoiling movies. Went and watched arrival and one of the trailers was about some kid that was born in mars and makes it back to earth. the whole damn trailer ruined the movie (not that I was going to go and watch it anyways).

anyone know what movie I'm rambling about?

talking about trailers spoiling movies. Went and watched arrival and one of the trailers was about some kid that was born in mars and makes it back to earth. the whole damn trailer ruined the movie (not that I was going to go and watch it anyways).

anyone know what movie I'm rambling about?

Yes.

First Trailer for Supernatural Sci-Fi Actioner SPECTRAL

When an otherworldly force wreaks havoc on a war-torn European city, an engineer teams up with an elite Special Ops unit to stop it. The film stars James Badge Dale, Emily Mortimer, Max Martini, Clayne Crawford and Bruce Greenwood. Spectral will be released on December 9 in theaters and on Netflix.

Comments: Ghostbusters meets Black Hawk Down.

I just saw this Trailer yesterday too

First Look at Gladiator Hulk and Thor from THOR: RAGNAROK Promo Art

0ThorRagnarokHulkPromoArt.jpg

Thor Mu Bai rocking The Green Destiny Sword

2nd Teaser Trailer for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2

They are so great at creating this rollercoaster fun atmosphere with this movie. Looks great. Gonna set records in the box office I think.

They had me at "I am Groot!"...

They know just the formula to make Ippy tell them to shut up and take his money.

2nd Teaser Trailer for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2

Thanks.

Nice trailer / teaser what ever you wanna call it. :D

So far so good.. Vol 2 looks like it will be another total win and it won't take anyone by surprise again.

When an otherworldly force wreaks havoc on a war-torn European city, an engineer teams up with an elite Special Ops unit to stop it. The film stars James Badge Dale, Emily Mortimer, Max Martini, Clayne Crawford and Bruce Greenwood. Spectral will be released on December 9 in theaters and on Netflix.

O shit I'm excited about this one.

I stopped in the middle of the trailer it seemed a tad revealing so better go in this with little info since I'm, already hooked.

@Loiosh thanks bud for the heads up.

that looks awesome

First Official Trailer for THE MUMMY Starring Tom Cruise

CymKKndUoAAr3Zi.jpg:orig

Tom Cruise headlines a spectacular, all-new cinematic version of the legend that has fascinated cultures all over the world since the dawn of civilization: The Mummy.

Thought safely entombed in a tomb deep beneath the unforgiving desert, an ancient princess (Sofia Boutella of Kingsman: The Secret Service and Star Trek Beyond) whose destiny was unjustly taken from her is awakened in our current day, bringing with her malevolence grown over millennia and terrors that defy human comprehension.

From the sweeping sands of the Middle East through hidden labyrinths under modern-day London, The Mummy brings a surprising intensity and balance of wonder and thrills in an imaginative new take that ushers in a new world of gods and monsters. The Mummy opens June 9, 2017.

Back