MLB playoff discussion V5 : Cleveland Rocks

How happy were you to see Toronto fail?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sauce trash talks on a Tito Ortiz level

dfdf065df022d002ffd006d009cd054.gif

Charlie Sheen would get me to tune into game 1 for a brief moment.

make it happen, Cleveland. He is the truest baseball legend you will ever have.
So we are going to ignore Omar, Lofton, Thome, and Many More. Hell even Roided Manny started here. I prefer them over Sheen them or John Adams the Drummer.

Wild Thing Ricky Vaughn >>> all of them

So we are going to ignore Omar, Lofton, Thome, and Many More. Hell even Roided Manny started here. I prefer them over Sheen them or John Adams the Drummer.

Yes, that's exactly what were going to do.

Had zero doubt in Zobrist scoring a run. Dude is clutch as fuuuuuck

Good to see the Dodgers showing up calm and collected to the biggest game of the year for them. They're looking like the cangels out there right now.

I second this. I am just a bitter Cards fan this post season though. Always hated the Cubs though so makes no difference. At this point go Indians.

I am a Chicago White Sox fan myself.

I don't hate the Cubs oranization. Just there mostly closet fake ass fanbase

Good to see the Dodgers showing up calm and collected to the biggest game of the year for them. They're looking like the cangels out there right now.
Literally everything has been shaky except for that Seager play

I am a Chicago White Sox fan myself.

I don't hate the Cubs oranization. Just there mostly closet fake ass fanbase

That shit is everywhere dawg. I left a bar earlier and ran into some dodger fan I know on the way out. He asked what I was doing today and I told him prob just watching the game and he asked if I was going to the game... I mean cmon how do you not know the game is in fucking Chicago rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back