MLB playoff discussion V5 : Cleveland Rocks

How happy were you to see Toronto fail?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well, just like that other Canadian team

The Rays will move to Montreal someday and it will be a beautiful thing. Toronto vs Montreal, New York vs Boston, those AL East rivaliries.

What stadium? And would people actually go to ball games?

jays and raps have bright futures

lol at agnus trying so hard to hate on T dot
they better get rid of bootista and keep edwin then. Yall should have had Carrera lead off instead of the baby.

they better get rid of bootista and keep edwin then. Yall should have had Carrera lead off instead of the baby.

Lots of things can be different

I'll always like Joey bats

Wish him well

Joey Bats is p4p the gayest nickname in sports

Worse than :eek::eek::eek:gy Ice.

Bitchtista has the same mental midget mentality as OBJ but without the elite skill. He needs to fade away into bolovian aka join the Yankees for a $300mil 10 year contract

"T dot" and "the 6" are pretty queer as far as city nicknames too.

And "Beantown" and "The City on a Hill" aren't? ahaha

@RR

Any info on if we can get winner of YOFFS prediction a year plat or something?

And "Beantown" and "The City on a Hill" aren't? ahaha

Everyone from Boston will tell you "Beantown" is lame, nobody from here calls it that. Ppl from Toronto use those cornball nicknames all the time.

lol at *"The City upon a Hill", did you really just go back to the Pilgrim ages of 1630 with that one?

At least we know the google works in CANada lol, but uh yea another one nobody has ever said out loud.

You get your feelings hurt a lot bro, crydome was a fitting nickname.

Where is the "Shut Up Homo!" option in the poll?

Everyone from Boston will tell you "Beantown" is lame, nobody from here calls it that. Ppl from Toronto use those cornball nicknames all the time.

lol at *"The City upon a Hill", did you really just go back to the Pilgrim ages of 1630 with that one?

At least we know the google works in CANada lol, but uh yea another one nobody has ever said out loud.

You get your feelings hurt a lot bro, crydome was a fitting nickname

HAHA at thinking I take any of this serious, esp getting rustled over some stupid nicknames, just LMFAO.

It's just banter you stupid fckin hardo. But judging from your mini novel reply you got a bit rustled LOL. Go to dunkies or something you fckn chowderhead.

Last edited:
Charlie Sheen would get me to tune into game 1 for a brief moment.

make it happen, Cleveland. He is the truest baseball legend you will ever have.

HAHA at thinking I take any of this serious, esp getting rustled over some stupid nicknames, just LMFAO.

giphy.gif

You're overly sensi when ppl say anything negative about Toronto or the fans. Any time you break out the LMFAO or LMAO!!, you've given yourself away. I mean the City on a Hill shit? lol chill out bro

edit: ooh dunkies and chowdahead zingers

giphy.gif

You're overly sensi when ppl say anything negative about Toronto or the fans. Any time you break out the LMFAO or LMAO!!, you've given yourself away. I mean the City on a Hill shit? lol chill out bro

edit: ooh dunkies and chowdahead zingers

I knew you'd like those wicked zingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back