RBO -14
Longterm - 14
Sara - 12
Sammy Pops - 12
Wlu - 9
Dober - 6
Fugly - 6

Last edited:
Dear God the Cubs need to take advantage of Kershaw's spotty playoff record on Saturday. Game 7 would be no bueno.

I really hope we have baseball on Sunday. That stadium will be so tense.

I like the Dodgers position. Kershaw going in game 6 and Rich Hill in game 7.

Some Dodger fans really need to get there fckin spirits up lmao, esp that one can. Got the best pitcher in baseball going and if you win that game 7 is a crapshoot.

At least the Dodgers made it to "6"

stfu

LA used 7 pitchers last night...absolutely pathetic. They should have made Blanton's sorry ass throw until he committed suicide. Now they've got half a dozen weak arms heading into the final two games of the series. At this point they only have 3 arms that can be trusted against the Chubs, so if Kershaw doesn't throw at least 7 innings they lose and if Hill doesn't throw at least 7 innings they lose game 7.

Meanwhile, they've allowed CHI to throw a combined 90 less pitches over the last 2 games so they'll have plenty of fresh arms if Hendricks(whose been rock solid) or Arrieta(a bum who can still give a solid 3-4 innings) struggle early. I don't trust Hill so I think ultimately this series will be lost to the Chubs based solely on the terrible bullpen pitching+management these last two games. Hell, with the way LA's bullpen has ignited the Chubs bats it wouldn't surprise me if CHI racks up 100+ pitches on Kershaw forcing him out in the 5th/6th inning so Dave Roberts dumb ass can throw Blanton back out there to hang another dozen sliders over the plate for yet another 5 run inning.

And even if LA manages to make it out of this series, the fact that they've allowed CHI to whither their pitching staff to shit combined with just one day off until WS game 1 means they'll be fighting tooth and nail to keep relief arms fresh. Add in the fact that Kershaw won't pitch until game 3 of the WS and the Indians have a reliever who just won the ALCS MVP and it's pretty much a wrap.

Well, I mean it's not like the Indians are missing Carrasco and Salazar or anything. The Jays weren't able to get to the Indians can pitchers but it won't last forever. Facing Trevor Bauer and Josh Tomlin should give you some hope if nothing else does.

stfu

Well, I mean it's not like the Indians are missing Carrasco and Salazar or anything. The Jays weren't able to get to the Indians can pitchers but it won't last forever. Facing Trevor Bauer and Josh Tomlin should give you some hope if nothing else does.

Crying-Jordan-Bautista-e1463505761633.jpg

Losing in the East finals wasn't really that dissapointing. It was an awesome run and no way LBJ was gonna be beat.

Losing in the ALCS was a little more dissapointing, but considering the Jays went 20+ years without making the yoffs, 2 alcs runs is pretty decent. Unforgettable moments in both years. Sweeping the Texas Rangers and Odor was fckin fantastic this year alone.

jays and raps have bright futures

lol at agnus trying so hard to hate on T dot

lol, no they don't, both have already peaked, especially the Jays.

The team needs to be retooled obviously but the pieces are there. It's on Shapiro now.

The pitching staff was the best in AL this year, all those guys are coming back. That means a lot.

Was a fluke

I expect some regression from Happ and possibly Estrada, but Stroman and Sanchez are both young and likely to trend upwards, +Liriano is a slight upgrade over Dickey, possibly a big one if he can recapture some form.

I expect the staff to be fine next year, +Osuna is a great piece to build around in the bullpen.

Jays did amazingly well at the box office this year, +TV ratings were massive. Will have some $ to play with so I think with some creative moves the Jays window can extend for another 2 years or so. I doubt the Jays rebuild this offseason and sell a lot because the Yankees are probably going to be really, really good soon and spend a boatload fuck a money.

The Jays are an after thought, you got as far as you're going to get, it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back