MLB 2017 Discussion V3: Rafael Devers edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what bandwagon fans do. They no longer talk about their own team. He was scared to take my bet yesterday about his team.

Why are you so happy about the Dodgers demise? Your team is in the last place in the division lmao

Because the Jays give me nothing to be excited about.

But seriously, I hope the Dodgers make a good run this year although I'm not expecting it. Dodgers are actually a really fun team to watch.

Dodgers will be fine. Still have a 10.5 game lead. Seager is back on friday.

Dbacks are probably now peaking too early.

Just read a little while ago that the Nationals called up Victor Robles. Can't say I saw that coming.

Dodgers will be fine. Still have a 10.5 game lead. Seager is back on friday.

Dbacks are probably now peaking too early.
Kershaw will right the ship tonight.

Kershaw will right the ship tonight.
hopefully, but the offense needs to step up as well. the pitchers did enough to win the past two games. they're not walking as much as they used to.

Dodgers offense been that bad ?? I saw a stat that the Giants have score more runs then the dodgers since the ASB.

So, uhh, Cleveland is not fucking around

Clevinger could be that dude behind Kluber, Carrasco, and Bauer. Gonna be a pain in the dick to beat

Clevinger could be that dude behind Kluber, Carrasco, and Bauer. Gonna be a pain in the dick to beat

Living here and hearing the constant fellatio of the Dodgers while the Indians were maddeningly inconsistent fuckin sucked. On paper, the Indians are just as good as the Dodgers and are finally playing like it. Oh and this is without Brantley and Kipnis (who was canning it up anyways). Indians have a solid 4 rotation and should either shut Salazar down or have him in the pen for the playoffs.

Hopefully they pass Houston, don't want to play them in the ALDS again. Plus they kill Sale.

Colon didn't even make it through the second today and gave up 5 runs.
Fuck beans.

After every dodger game

ofzr5i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back